• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Made an Indian cry.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Found out yesterday that AT&T owe me $450. I called them up to get it sorted and at the end of the call the guy burst out crying saying when he saw the mistake he expected me to be shouting and yelling and not calm and collected and spent a good few minutes in tears about how hard his day had been and how thankful he was to not get shouted at during what was a 30 minute call (and the last one of his shift). He was choking back tears when he was reading the bullshit script they have to say about the contracts. The fuck is going on in the world???

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There was a while where I kept getting scam calls and I'm pretty sure they were usually the same guy. I'd get him to call me a fucking bastard and melt down every time. He always hung up on me. They fucking HATE when you make fun of their voice.

Usually when I have to deal with call center Indians I'm nice to them. There have been a couple times where I've been like "I'm sorry but I cannot fucking understand you at all."

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
ATT is the fucking worst. They require you to re-up contracts or they double the rates and then you spend hours on their pajeet phone 'help' to get the old rate back. And repeat next year.

What kinda kike ripoff scam is that anayway?
Found out yesterday that AT&T owe me $450. I called them up to get it sorted and at the end of the call the guy burst out crying saying when he saw the mistake he expected me to be shouting and yelling and not calm and collected and spent a good few minutes in tears about how hard his day had been and how thankful he was to not get shouted at during what was a 30 minute call (and the last one of his shift). He was choking back tears when he was reading the bullshit script they have to say about the contracts. The fuck is going on in the world???

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
B208BBAD-6717-4EA8-92B4-EEF60C779017.jpeg