• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

M.C Serch has a TikTok

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm admittedly slightly obsessed with following Serch. I think that's been established. But follow me on this.
I think he's separated from his wife.
What made me think that? He hasn't been wearing his wedding band. That wasn't really enough to have me convinced. So I noticed how hard he's been pushing Timeless Brunch at Proper (PROPUH!). He's never had a relationship where being at something like that every week would be a sign of anything other than promoting some hustle, but he always speaks very highly of his wife and insists on being respectful of her to an obsessive degree. However, recently he had posts talking about all the great girls he's met at his events and how the guys NEED to show up. Sure, this could all be a ploy to get more attendees, since I'm sure he has an obligation to bring a crowd (which I know he doesn't succeed in doing).

Some other minor signs: No mention of his wife on Father's Day. Weird shirtless posts (which is more a sign that no one is knocking some sense into him for looking like a moron on social media).

But the absolute biggest sign: He seems to be considering working with Pete Nice again. Their whole falling out started due to Pete disrespecting Chantel. So the only way he can work with Pete is to either get Chantel's approval (when you need money, you'll overlook some history of disrespect), or if she's out of the picture enough for him to just do as he pleases.

I'm concerned you know this much, Inspector.

Also, does yer doog byte?

PumiceT

Forum Clout
I wonder what happened with his Serch Says podcast?

I really do think that us ruining his night a few years ago completely changed his plans with it.

I could be wrong though
I think I'm qualified to speak on this.

I was basically the one person who would tell him he should have a podcast (years before he finally tried it, which was likely too late). He went to like Guitar Center or something and got equipment to do it. We would do the show remotely (obviously?) and I'd either do it from my home office, or my actual workplace office after hours. It was an unpaid gig for me, like nearly everything I did for him. The amount of time and work that went into it every week was getting on my nerves, and I think it somehow started showing and he would have other people help him if he could. These other people weren't as loyal as I had been (for many years) and they'd just do shit half-hearted. A podcast is a labor of love. He himself didn't have enough love for it to keep it up.

[I just remembered stuff... so I'm adding this here, not sure it makes sense elsewhere...
He created an actual business called the Timeless Podcast Company. I don't know where the funding was coming from (Sony?) and he'd get sponsors. He used to tell me how much the sponsor was paying and I'd get 50%. That lasted a few weeks at most, before he'd tell me that we had no sponsor, or he just wouldn't tell me what my cut was supposed to be, and the money dried up. When he pitched the idea for the Big Daddy Kane podcast, he wanted it to be "immersive audio" and he insisted that AirPods had multiple speakers and had surround sound and this was the future of podcasts, so the podcast was supposed to be 5.1 surround. His idea of immersive audio is so intrusive, it's unlistenable. I can understand having ambient sounds while someone tells a story. They talk about an ice cream truck, so you hear it off in the distance. In Serch's mind, you'd have the ice cream truck prominent, front and center at 100dB. Anyway. The Big Daddy Kane podcast had funding. It was done in a real studio. Someone got paid to do it. Serch got paid. Chantel was his assistant and would handle sending money out.
]

His goal was to work deals with advertisers or getting on a paid podcast network, which he did via Sony / The Orchard. The show was moved from my hosting to Sony and I'm sure they saw the dismal download numbers and that relationship probably faded away. I think that probably smacked some sense into Serch and he realized it was basically a huge flop. The trolls didn't help, that's for sure. It's fun to have listeners comment and have some live interaction with the fans, and it's nearly impossible to filter the troll comments as they come in, so you have to read what's on the screen. He claimed he could do that and not be bothered. I'm sure you guys hit so many triggers that hit home for him and he probably had some self-reflection.

He used to go between having a huge ego and thinking he was hot shit, to telling me that he's a nobody in the grand scheme of things. Rather self-aware. But that doesn't change the fact that his ego doesn't like realizing he's not hot shit. Honestly, I can't imagine the mental anguish that would cause me. The double-edged sword of "fame," no matter how small or big it may be.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

I was basically the one person who would tell him he should have a podcast (years before he finally tried it, which was likely too late). He went to like Guitar Center or something and got equipment to do it. We would do the show remotely (obviously?) and I'd either do it from my home office, or my actual workplace office after hours. It was an unpaid gig for me, like nearly everything I did for him. The amount of time and work that went into it every week was getting on my nerves, and I think it somehow started showing and he would have other people help him if he could. These other people weren't as loyal as I had been (for many years) and they'd just do shit half-hearted. A podcast is a labor of love. He himself didn't have enough love for it to keep it up.

[I just remembered stuff... so I'm adding this here, not sure it makes sense elsewhere...
He created an actual business called the Timeless Podcast Company. I don't know where the funding was coming from (Sony?) and he'd get sponsors. He used to tell me how much the sponsor was paying and I'd get 50%. That lasted a few weeks at most, before he'd tell me that we had no sponsor, or he just wouldn't tell me what my cut was supposed to be, and the money dried up. When he pitched the idea for the Big Daddy Kane podcast, he wanted it to be "immersive audio" and he insisted that AirPods had multiple speakers and had surround sound and this was the future of podcasts, so the podcast was supposed to be 5.1 surround. His idea of immersive audio is so intrusive, it's unlistenable. I can understand having ambient sounds while someone tells a story. They talk about an ice cream truck, so you hear it off in the distance. In Serch's mind, you'd have the ice cream truck prominent, front and center at 100dB. Anyway. The Big Daddy Kane podcast had funding. It was done in a real studio. Someone got paid to do it. Serch got paid. Chantel was his assistant and would handle sending money out.
]

His goal was to work deals with advertisers or getting on a paid podcast network, which he did via Sony / The Orchard. The show was moved from my hosting to Sony and I'm sure they saw the dismal download numbers and that relationship probably faded away. I think that probably smacked some sense into Serch and he realized it was basically a huge flop. The trolls didn't help, that's for sure. It's fun to have listeners comment and have some live interaction with the fans, and it's nearly impossible to filter the troll comments as they come in, so you have to read what's on the screen. He claimed he could do that and not be bothered. I'm sure you guys hit so many triggers that hit home for him and he probably had some self-reflection.

He used to go between having a huge ego and thinking he was hot shit, to telling me that he's a nobody in the grand scheme of things. Rather self-aware. But that doesn't change the fact that his ego doesn't like realizing he's not hot shit. Honestly, I can't imagine the mental anguish that would cause me. The double-edged sword of "fame," no matter how small or big it may be.
I've been waiting a long time for you to post again.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Imagepipe_143.jpg

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

]

Give us more info, I want a thread to speak about this.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout

]

Did he ever end up reaching out to his dear friend Lyor Cohen for our addresses and home phone numbers?

JacquesClouseau

The Pink Panther
Forum Clout
I'm back with more fun info!

A while back, we saw Serch hawking those "Stowned" t-shirts. I'm 99% sure this his somehow his own endeavor. He posted a reel with this "news" article. It's basically a press release he paid for. The t-shirt company website lists an address on the site. It's his home address: 10325 Down Lakeview Cir, Windermere, FL 34786. Of course, the moron he is, he can't even type his home address correctly, and lists his street as 2 words (Google Street View tells me the signs on the road use one word for "Lakeview").

Quite frankly, I can't tell how this Stowned thing is unique in any way, or what they're offering aside from 2 designs and some stickers. I also don't know who the email address ([email protected]) goes to, or who it's supposed to be.

Their Facebook page has 300-some followers. They all appear to be Chinese.

The phone number leads to Trumain Jackson, who is "TrumainEvent" on Instagram. I think he's a dreamer who has ideas but is too high to follow through on his ideas. Just a guess. Maybe that's racist.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
I'm back with more fun info!

A while back, we saw Serch hawking those "Stowned" t-shirts. I'm 99% sure this his somehow his own endeavor. He posted a reel with this "news" article. It's basically a press release he paid for. The t-shirt company website lists an address on the site. It's his home address: 10325 Down Lakeview Cir, Windermere, FL 34786. Of course, the moron he is, he can't even type his home address correctly, and lists his street as 2 words (Google Street View tells me the signs on the road use one word for "Lakeview").

Quite frankly, I can't tell how this Stowned thing is unique in any way, or what they're offering aside from 2 designs and some stickers. I also don't know who the email address ([email protected]) goes to, or who it's supposed to be.

Their Facebook page has 300-some followers. They all appear to be Chinese.

The phone number leads to Trumain Jackson, who is "TrumainEvent" on Instagram. I think he's a dreamer who has ideas but is too high to follow through on his ideas. Just a guess. Maybe that's racist.
PFG Brothaman!

Jony Jonson just made me buy some fawkin STOWNED T-shirts!!!
Imagepipe_146.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
When I think about slave labor that shit makes me laugh like my boy's dead mother B. It's like these homeboys be staying in Bangladesh and they don't be makin enough to eat nah'mean? but I'm over here with a chop chee shit just makes me laugh B. I guess they rhymez is WACK like my boyz mom that dizzzy-diYEEEEED.

Peace.