• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luke Assmuncher

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Star Wars has been gay since the Ewoks, and got more gay with midichlorians and Jar Jar.

Why people keep watching it is a complete mystery to me. I made it to Episode 5 and fucking fell asleep and haven't given a care since.
The video games. Even real ass dudes I grew up with fagged out for star wars video games. My cousin is a BJJ champ, seriously jacked dude, and he loves playing games with lightswords and laser guns. Another dude I came up with - played football in HS with and shit - couldn't get enough of pretending to be luke skywalker in whatever the rpg star wars game was. It prob would have roped me in, too, but I checked out on video games pretty early and didn't get back into them until someone brought Halo over to my old apartment back in the day.

G

Disney isn't going to stop until every character is revealed to have been gay or trans the entire time. Fuck Disney. 66% of people polled said they're uncomfortable with all the faggot shit Disney is shoe-horning into their movies and shows. I hope they continue to lose their asses financially like they've been for the past two years. D+ had to boost their sub numbers by offering it for free to anyone with a Verizon cell phone. From what I've read, they've been hemorrhaging money and the horizon still looks bleak. When I have kids, Disney is going to be treated like the Spice Channel when I was growing up - if you're caught watching it, you're grounded
Pretty much all social media/major app companies have been running huge losses for years, and are only propped up because of investors who lazily shovel money into the tech industry. I'm going to enjoy what happens to these faggots neckkst.