• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luke Assmuncher

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
fbbc099b1b97d637e19b726d4dbd6bb0.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Disney isn't going to stop until every character is revealed to have been gay or trans the entire time. Fuck Disney. 66% of people polled said they're uncomfortable with all the faggot shit Disney is shoe-horning into their movies and shows. I hope they continue to lose their asses financially like they've been for the past two years. D+ had to boost their sub numbers by offering it for free to anyone with a Verizon cell phone. From what I've read, they've been hemorrhaging money and the horizon still looks bleak. When I have kids, Disney is going to be treated like the Spice Channel when I was growing up - if you're caught watching it, you're grounded

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Oh yea. I always forget people tard out about his one other D-list role.

He'll always just be the Luke character from a corny movie series to me.

My favorite thing about Harrison Ford is that he became actually famous and dislikes Star wars as much as I do.
I think Harrison Ford would have a better attitude towards it if the fans weren’t so obsessed. They’re kids movies from the 70s and 80s.

I was reading a book about Blade Runner and the author said Ford is down to talk about his experiences during BL and his views on the story and characters as long as you don’t approach him like a weirdo.

G

I think Harrison Ford would have a better attitude towards it if the fans weren’t so obsessed. They’re kids movies from the 70s and 80s.

I was reading a book about Blade Runner and the author said Ford is down to talk about his experiences during BL and his views on the story and characters as long as you don’t approach him like a weirdo.
I just never understood the level of man child it takes to walk up to Harrison Ford and be like oh my god you're hand solo!!!