Luis J. Gomez relapsed on cocaine, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he is currently in a downward spiral

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I genuinely apologize for saying you wrote Shane fan fiction, I just quickly looked at your post history when I saw your original post. I retract any and all of my previous statements, your original post is 100% accurate. It all makes total sense, and no one needs any proof.

I am obviously a GAS digital employee that signed up here and on cumtown.org the first days they were created, and have been waiting for years to spring into action. I’m so smart, I used the same name for both sites, then prefaced my statement on the org by saying that I had posted the same thing here. I have been discovered
whats your favorite ona bit

DMbN

DX invasion
whats your favorite ona bit
1000013281.png

WWAW gas forgot to re up their SSL cert

Nigger Dirty Diapers

As Seen On Joe Rogan!
Luis has taken control of the Legion of Skanks subreddit less than 24 hours after pretending not to care about it. He is who reached out to the mods, he asked them to hand over the entire sub and they did.

He is shutting it down for good, and wants any discussion of him and GaS digital to be in a controlled enviorment. That's why he's now in the process of having a pajeet web developer add "Gas fan forums" to the site. Apparently the last couple of weeks have really been getting to him, and he thinks locking down fans discussions is the answer.

Screenshot_20240623_080737_Chrome.jpg

within 24 hours:
Screenshot_20240623_080859_Chrome.jpg

Luis is getting desperate. The number of people canceling their GaS subs hit a record number this weekend, and GaS thinks its because people on reddit are sharing ways to pirate the shows. After all, you can cancel your GaS sub and the premium RSS feeds will keep working afterwards indefinitely. This made Luis incredibly fucking angry all of the sudden last week, probably because of all the cocaine he's been snorting recently. And he was so coked out the other night after a show that he tried taking Kim Congdon back to his hotel room, when she refused he made a big scene and stormed off.

Dave leaving LOS will likely bring the entire podcast network crumbling down. And there's rumors that he's planning on setting a date soon.

DMbN

DX invasion
Luis has taken control of the Legion of Skanks subreddit less than 24 hours after pretending not to care about it. He is who reached out to the mods, he asked them to hand over the entire sub and they did.

He is shutting it down for good, and wants any discussion of him and GaS digital to be in a controlled enviorment. That's why he's now in the process of having a pajeet web developer add "Gas fan forums" to the site. Apparently the last couple of weeks have really been getting to him, and he thinks locking down fans discussions is the answer.

View attachment 207198

within 24 hours:
View attachment 207199

Luis is getting desperate. The number of people canceling their GaS subs hit a record number this weekend, and GaS thinks its because people on reddit are sharing ways to pirate the shows. After all, you can cancel your GaS sub and the premium RSS feeds will keep working afterwards indefinitely. This made Luis incredibly fucking angry all of the sudden last week, probably because of all the cocaine he's been snorting recently. And he was so coked out the other night after a show that he tried taking Kim Congdon back to his hotel room, when she refused he made a big scene and stormed off.

Dave leaving LOS will likely bring the entire podcast network crumbling down. And there's rumors that he's planning on setting a date soon.
I hope he offered 5k for it

Nigger Dirty Diapers

As Seen On Joe Rogan!
I hope he offered 5k for it
I forgot to mention Luis wants the Gas Fan Forums to have free and paid accounts. Paid accounts will only exist for cosmetic shit. Think gifs, exclusive stickers, flashing rainbow usernames and retarded crap like that. He thinks it will be a good way to squeeze his disabled fans out of more money.

DMbN

DX invasion
I forgot to mention Luis wants the Gas Fan Forums to have free and paid accounts. Paid accounts will only exist for cosmetic shit. Think gifs, exclusive stickers, flashing rainbow usernames and retarded crap like that. He thinks it will be a good way to squeeze his disabled fans out of more money.
We should create a sub forum for skanks refugees @quasi101 comment?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I genuinely apologize for saying you wrote Shane fan fiction, I just quickly looked at your post history when I saw your original post. I retract any and all of my previous statements, your original post is 100% accurate. It all makes total sense, and no one needs any proof.

I am obviously a GAS digital employee that signed up here and on cumtown.org the first days they were created, and have been waiting for years to spring into action. I’m so smart, I used the same name for both sites, then prefaced my statement on the org by saying that I had posted the same thing here. I have been discovered
As if doing fruity disingenuous dwarf shielding for free is somehow less embarrassing

Nigger Dirty Diapers

As Seen On Joe Rogan!

There's something off about this guy but I haven't figured out exactly what it is yet. there's just something weird about the way he writes

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

View attachment 207198

within 24 hours:
View attachment 207199

Bands used to all have message boards on their sites but they all closed them due to criticism.