• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Hate Thread

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
897ee581fdf4fe8c8ef42e66f0044788.jpg

Back in the 90s, I was in a very famous TV show
I'm Lucy the Horse, Lucy the Horse
Don't act like you don't know

G

check out her childhood pics...Leonardo di Caprio looked girlier.

G

I'm getting some real Paul Weimer vibes from you right now dude.
Not saying childhoo dLeo Dicaprio is sexually desirable...just that Lucy was born a bio male. Have you seen her hands? She can give Dan Mullen a run for his money

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Fawk can’t a guy just like something here without it having to be a thing? What a brotherman does with a washed up soap opera star, 3 cases of amyl nitrate and a 13” black dildo in the privacy of his own bedroom is nunna my beeswax.. who’m I ta judge?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Fawk can’t a guy just like something here without it having to be a thing? What a brotherman does with a washed up soap opera star, 3 cases of amyl nitrate and a 13” black dildo in the privacy of his own bedroom is nunna my beeswax.. who’m I ta judge?
Exactly, why can't these guys just accept that i want Lucy to take me from behind with a strapon, while afterwards she rocks me to sleep in her strong arms while stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

915d45e2f4847c9e56a01ba4a5f9932b (1).jpg

Last edited:
G

Exactly, why can't these guys just accept that i want Lucy to take me from behind with a strapon, while afterwards she rocks me to sleep in her strong arms while stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Noice. I want Lucy to throw me off some stairs and comfort and cuddle me afterwards. (That’s an O&A reference, Dan)