• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Lucky Louie

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Norton was trying to be the new Kramer. Alan Seipenwall, famous TV critic jew who’s known for his Sopranos and Wire write-ups, wrote a scathing review for Lucky Louie back in the day. Jimmy spent an hour being FIRECLY FUCKING LOYAL and SCREAMING that this guy is an idiot who needs to explain themselves. They got him on the phone, and Jim proceeded to seethe and rage about until 20 minutes in the critic just hung up cause he realized NOTHING he could say would justify his critiques. To Norton is was simple: YOU CRITIQUED SOMETHING I’M IN SCUUMMMBAG. CORRECT YOURSELF.

The irony of this is plenty. Norton wasn’t even attacking the guy because Seipenwall had negative things to say about Jimmy. He just attacked the show in general. So because Jim thinks he only associates with genius, he thought it couldn’t be a bad show. And because Louie was his meal ticket, Jim had to ARDENTLY DEFEND the show from a random critic Louie probably didn’t hear about. Alan Seipenwall later went on to interview David Chase and have a successful critic career while Norton spends his nights crying into a pillow while getting his ass stretched.

Slip in a puddle of aids.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Norton was trying to be the new Kramer. Alan Seipenwall, famous TV critic jew who’s known for his Sopranos and Wire write-ups, wrote a scathing review for Lucky Louie back in the day. Jimmy spent an hour being FIRECLY FUCKING LOYAL and SCREAMING that this guy is an idiot who needs to explain themselves. They got him on the phone, and Jim proceeded to seethe and rage about until 20 minutes in the critic just hung up cause he realized NOTHING he could say would justify his critiques. To Norton is was simple: YOU CRITIQUED SOMETHING I’M IN SCUUMMMBAG. CORRECT YOURSELF.

The irony of this is plenty. Norton wasn’t even attacking the guy because Seipenwall had negative things to say about Jimmy. He just attacked the show in general. So because Jim thinks he only associates with genius, he thought it couldn’t be a bad show. And because Louie was his meal ticket, Jim had to ARDENTLY DEFEND the show from a random critic Louie probably didn’t hear about. Alan Seipenwall later went on to interview David Chase and have a successful critic career while Norton spends his nights crying into a pillow while getting his ass stretched.

Slip in a puddle of aids.
Did you change your hair? It makes you more boyish. Nana like.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m shitting up this thread but how can a man hold such vitriol over a NON PERSONAL CRITIQUE OVER A SHOW YOURE ON. Not that you made or wrote. One you fucking act in. Jim “YOURE NOT A FUCKIN COMIC IF YOU CANT ACCEPT YOURE NOT GONNA BE FUNNY ALL THE TIME. ANYONE CAN COME AT ME SCUMBAG I CAN TAKE IT” Norton couldn’t fucking handle someone lightly critiquing his shitty show and claims he’s a puritan pussy for lambasting the excessive swearing (Even though, again, Seipenwall had done famous reviews of Sopranos and the Wire.) and claiming he was a faggot who must’ve liked Sex and the City for not liking Lucky Louis.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I’m shitting up this thread but how can a man hold such vitriol over a NON PERSONAL CRITIQUE OVER A SHOW YOURE ON. Not that you made or wrote. One you fucking act in. Jim “YOURE NOT A FUCKIN COMIC IF YOU CANT ACCEPT YOURE NOT GONNA BE FUNNY ALL THE TIME. ANYONE CAN COME AT ME SCUMBAG I CAN TAKE IT” Norton couldn’t fucking handle someone lightly critiquing his shitty show and claims he’s a puritan pussy for lambasting the excessive swearing (Even though, again, Seipenwall had done famous reviews of Sopranos and the Wire.) and claiming he was a faggot who must’ve liked Sex and the City for not liking Lucky Louis.
If you listen to any clip before he became a permanent 3rd mic, hell he even did this for years after, every single fucking line is "hope he slips on a puddle of aids, hope he gets leukemia". Etc. Just awful.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
He forever seethed at Bill Donahue for having an employee watch it before offering his critique. At least Louis was able to argue with Bill somewhat intelligently. That being said, I liked it for what it was.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
If you listen to any clip before he became a permanent 3rd mic, hell he even did this for years after, every single fucking line is "hope he slips on a puddle of aids, hope he gets leukemia". Etc. Just awful.
Was listening to an old clip with Otto and Sandy Kane where George tells Sandy a puddle of aids type joke. I’ve been saying for years that that’s where Norton got most of his joke stylings from. Nobody believed me *burp* edit: Norton isn’t smart enough to rip off Colin.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Oh you like SEINFELD SCUMMMBAG??? Yeah me too! (has never seen it) OH YOU LIKE THE OFFICE???? DID YOU MENTION IT WAS STOLEN??? GOTCHA!!! (Nothing to do with the argument)

Norton SHOCKED INTO SILENCE upon being told that the joke isn’t funny, even after he explains why it should be funny.

SO SO SO SO YOU THINK THE SHOW IM ON IS UNORIGINAL AND UNFUNNY???? HERES SHOWS YOU LIKE THAT I THINK ARE UNORIGINAL AND UNFUNNY!!!!!!

LUCKY LOUIS WAS WELL WRITTEN. STOP HAVING OPINIONS THAT ARENT MINE ASSHOLE

OH YOU THINK MY SHOW ISN’T FUNNY??? WHAT ABOUT ONE OF THE GREAT COMEDIES OF ALL TIME

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And why didn't Jim fiercely defend Louie when he got into trouble? He only chose to defend the show he was on but not the guy who generously gave him the role?
Because we don’t want to believe we’ve been so wrong about a person….

I think i’ve mentioned it before, not that any of you fags would remember, that this was the BIGGEST miscalculation i’ve ever seen. Norton expected his friends to all be as wormy as him and that Louis would never work again. Instead everyone in their circle defended Louis and he was back working again within a year. When he produced another shitty art house flick he thanked every one of his comic friends except Jim. I just know Norton cries into a pillow over how bad he fucked up with that one.

This was his rip off of All in the Family, with cursing.

That show was bad then, as it is now. Jim Norton is probably one of the worst actors I have every seen. It was a funny role, if played by a human
this is the correcT opinion... That show sucked, and Norton was the worst. OTOH, Louie the FX show was pfg. Bobby Kelly, Jim Florentine, and Stanhope had really good performances. kinda showed how much more talented comedians are generally than regular actors IMO...