• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis CK's fake stories

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I'm too lazy to look them all up, but for example - the airplane story, the Hudson river boating story, the car with no breaks story, showing his dick to a retarded girl, finding a gay guy's computer and reading his e-mail conversations with his dad, etc.

He was always one step from saying "I took a cab to the studio".
None of these stories are really that crazy or unbelievable. Maybe exaggerated in some spots but that's pretty much any story. Unusual things happen to you if you're out in the world doing shit and not just sitting at home most of the day.

Forum Clout
None of these stories are really that crazy or unbelievable. Maybe exaggerated in some spots but that's pretty much any story.

I'm sure the pilot of a commercial jet doesn't decide whether or not the plane has enough fuel. In fact, an airplane fueler guy calls in and points out that's his job, and Louis goes "Seriously?!". And even if it was up to the pilot, why would he risk everyone's life like that for no reason? And then events and stakes just keep escalating like it's a fucking SNL skit.

It's also about the compound (no pun intended) issue. Everyone has one or two weird things that's happened to them, but this Jew seems to get into zany adventures every day. It's just not plausible.

I have a much easier time believing stuff from The Dirt for example, because that's the result of an extreme lifestyle. Louis on the other hand just walks down the street and supposedly has all this weird stuff happen to him.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
If you've only had two strange things happen in your life then I don't know what else to tell you. The stories aren't all that crazy. Weird experiences are all over the place if you're open to them.

I posted a 100% true story here about what a young woman that I met at a bar said to me. I’m pretty sure no one here believed me because it gained zero fawkin traction.