• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis CK's fake stories

G

Once you pull the curtain back and realize what degenerates they all were/are, really washes away any good feeling of getting a hard-on listening to the Bbbbboiss. *sniff*
Well, not for me. I can still laugh at retard jokes and Jocktober and making fun of losers.

I mean, I’ve said it before, I’m still a Simp for the Opie and Anthony show. It’s gay, but I don’t deny it.
I can admit my faults.

If they got back together tomorrow I would absolutely lesson.

G

Well, not for me. I can still laugh at retard jokes and Jocktober and making fun of losers.

I mean, I’ve said it before, I’m still a Simp for the Opie and Anthony show. It’s gay, but I don’t deny it.
I can admit my faults.

Yeah its a tough one man. When you are inundated with media nowadays where they are too scared to say the word “retard” its hard not to enjoy shit like that from the back in the day

G

Yeah its a tough one man. When you are inundated with media nowadays where they are too scared to say the word “retard” its hard not to enjoy shit like that from the back in the day
Yeah. And also, look at the cumtown podcast. I find there political beliefs reprehensible and gay and uninformed but they are hilarious. If I am looking for laughs, I’m not overly concerned about the personal lives of the people delivering them.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout

I can admit my faults.

I'm witcha, Brothaman. I still enjoy the Steve C bits and Chip reviewing movies is a guilty pleasure of mine. Just don't get the same feeling like back in the day.

I would totally be like a high school girl in the 80s waiting by my radio for Rick Dees to play the new INXS song if they reunited.

G

They never treated him like Tucker Max, so I'm guessing everyone in studio believed him or simped for him. Don't act like it's common knowledge nigga.

Don’t act like it’s common knowledge? I never said it. You did. I had no idea that he made up stories. You’re the one that said it. I asked for clarification because I had never heard that before. It wouldn’t surprise me. But I had no idea that he made up stories that he told on the air.

Forum Clout
Don’t act like it’s common knowledge? I never said it. You did. I had no idea that he made up stories. You’re the one that said it. I asked for clarification because I had never heard that before. It wouldn’t surprise me. But I had no idea that he made up stories that he told on the air.

On this forum we have to assume everyone is a sarcastic asshole. On the off-chance you're being earnest I apologize. I can't take the risk of explaining and then being mocked for it. Then I have to go:

G

On this forum we have to assume everyone is a sarcastic asshole. On the off-chance you're being earnest I apologize. I can't take the risk of explaining and then being mocked for it. Then I have to go:

[MEDIA=youtube]BlwfpqwVSdE[/MEDIA]
Definitely being earnest. I had no idea that he made up stories. I’m still looking for someone to tell me which ones he made up. I always assumed he was honest on the air. In that sense, anyway.

Forum Clout
Definitely being earnest. I had no idea that he made up stories. I’m still looking for someone to tell me which ones he made up. I always assumed he was honest on the air. In that sense, anyway.

I'm too lazy to look them all up, but for example - the airplane story, the Hudson river boating story, the car with no breaks story, showing his dick to a retarded girl, finding a gay guy's computer and reading his e-mail conversations with his dad, etc.

He was always one step from saying "I took a cab to the studio".