• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

louie ck on rogan

moleguy9k

Forum Clout
this feels like an infomercial for louie's website. he even has those sleazy 70s glasses on. looks like a salesman.
Nobody trustworthy has ever worn glasses like that
1660937376551.png

1660937577038.png
1660937624662.png
1660937665113.png
1660937758782.png

Attachments

• 1660937614227.png
    1660937614227.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1660937741350.png
    1660937741350.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 6

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I'm sick of everyone from Boston. Louis, Rogan, Bob Kelly, Dan Mullen, Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck... I don't like the band Boston...

Fuck Tom Brady, The Patriots, and that cheating faggot Bill Bellyache. Mike Birbiglia is gay, Dane Cook is a pedophile, Denis Leary is a thief, Jenny Slate is an insufferable self-hating Jew, Mitt Romney is a Mormon grifter, Whitey Bulger was a snitch, Casey Affleck is a bigger faggot than his brother, and New Kids on the Block were twinks.

G

Fuck Tom Brady, The Patriots, and that cheating faggot Bill Bellyache. Mike Birbiglia is gay, Dane Cook is a pedophile, Denis Leary is a thief, Jenny Slate is an insufferable self-hating Jew, Mitt Romney is a Mormon grifter, Whitey Bulger was a snitch, Casey Affleck is a bigger faggot than his brother, and New Kids on the Block were twinks.
I see Tom Brady’s folksh at Safeway here and there. Of course Tom bought him a fawkin super car. In conclusion fawk Tom Brady long live Drew Bledsoe

Forum Clout
It blows, they're just talking about that shitty movie and "the craft" the whole time. I hate listening to comedians talking about their act like they're Michelangelo, carefully crafting a masterpiece. Shut up and write more jokes, masturbator.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
How much time did they spend talking about growing up in Newton or whatever?

If Louis CK had gone on Joe Rogan like three years ago I would have cared.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I skipped around and wherever I landed they're being boring as fuck talking about that horrendously shitty looking movie. Sorry, "film." I always kind of liked Joe List, but him promoting this movie has made me realize what a mopey bitch he is. He goes on these podcasts with Louis CK, (who hasn't done podcasts other than one WTF up until this year) and gets pissy when the host(s) focus on Louie and not Joe and the faggy movie.

They went on Are You Garbage together. The premise of that podcast is to ask new guests questions about their lives and their upbringing and the two fat hosts judge whether or not you're garbage. Like five times during that, while these guys are interviewing their comedy hero, Joe List jumps in and either plugs the movie with a bitchy "this is what we're here for" tone or he just straight up says "So are we going to get back to talking about the movie?" Joe had already been on the show, so I don't know how he thought they weren't going to focus on Louie.

Forum Clout
I skipped around and wherever I landed they're being boring as fuck talking about that horrendously shitty looking movie. Sorry, "film." I always kind of liked Joe List, but him promoting this movie has made me realize what a mopey bitch he is. He goes on these podcasts with Louis CK, (who hasn't done podcasts other than one WTF up until this year) and gets pissy when the host(s) focus on Louie and not Joe and the faggy movie.

They went on Are You Garbage together. The premise of that podcast is to ask new guests questions about their lives and their upbringing and the two fat hosts judge whether or not you're garbage. Like five times during that, while these guys are interviewing their comedy hero, Joe List jumps in and either plugs the movie with a bitchy "this is what we're here for" tone or he just straight up says "So are we going to get back to talking about the movie?" Joe had already been on the show, so I don't know how he thought they weren't going to focus on Louie.
I put it on, they were endlessly blathering about that movie, so I skipped ahead. They were still blathering about the movie. I skipped ahead, and Joe and Louie were talking about "the craft", so I skipped ahead, and they were still talking about "the craft". I skipped ahead, and they were back on the movie, at which point I gave up.