• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looks just as terrible as the first one

G

Oh I know. See, my reply to your post was a sarcastic literal answer to your sarcastic answer, which was a response to my sarcastic post!

My head hurts.

A13681B5-F2F6-40ED-A90F-43C8981599B3.jpeg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
They've almost finished filming the third one but it's not coming out for another two years. Then there's another two sequels coming out in 2 year gaps as well. These movies are almost going to take two decades to be fully released and yet nobody asked for them or wants them.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The CGI looks awful. They look like giant cat people. I bet half of the budget is just Cameron pocketing like $250million from investors and other idiot producers who think that they are paying for "cutting edge" CGI aliens. The newest Dead Space remake has better graphics and it is a reskinned PS3 game.