• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looking back...Reddit was fawking embarrassing

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I commented some on the subreddits for the NFL and some individual teams, and for people who followed a tough-guy sport they were such thin-skinned, beta bitch losers who regularly fantasized about sucking black dick if it belonged to a favorite player.

I guess that is most of Reddit and maybe half this forum too (at least the black dick part).
i browse a scottish football sub (since it's the only somewhat popular place to talk about it) and it's the exact same, the fags there pride themselves on "banter" but anything remotely offensive gets "enough of that lad" and other reddit replies

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The sub was literally the only reason I made an account and bothered to visit that place.

Before that, I never really bothered to check out Reddit until it had already gotten its bad reputation and, outside of a few dwindling niche subreddits, it really is well deserved. The core of the site is complete cancer and the saddest thing is that its continued existence will dissuade people from making fun little forums like this for their hobbies with NO RULES and NO MANAGEMENT, unless they're forced out like we were.

Forum Clout
I appreciated the old sub. I know a handful of people that have never listened to any OnA material that knew about that sub and loved it. It was the only place on that faggot site where you wouldn't see people write "heckin" "doggo" "kind stranger" or any of that other embarrassing crap. While every other subreddit was in a race to who could be the next brick in the faggot wall, the OnA sub was a place where MichaelRichardsBot was revered. Watching Reddit chase everyone from sub to sub was unironically the funniest way for it to die. Other places usually get infiltrated by trannies and they break rules to trip the ban. Reddit had to rewrite the rules, dedicate resources to months of chasing down where everyone had migrated to, and finally put that cookie on your computer to make sure no one came back. Although I'll never forget the anger I felt when r/TerryClifford got banned.

Forum Clout
I commented some on the subreddits for the NFL and some individual teams, and for people who followed a tough-guy sport they were such thin-skinned, beta bitch losers who regularly fantasized about sucking black dick if it belonged to a favorite player.

I guess that is most of Reddit and maybe half this forum too (at least the black dick part).
All the sports subs are embarrassing. I went to the Oklahoma football sub after Spencer Rattler got benched. It was filled with people saying he's a great guy, he'll learn from this and bounce back, he's still the #1 pick yada yada yada. Anyone that knows who Spencer Rattler is knows two things, he sucks at football and he's a massive dickhead. I'd bet money those same people were screaming nigger at their TV while he shit his pants playing Texas.

I can't say for sure because I forgot to look, but I bet there were plenty of people in the Raiders and NFL sub saying they hope Henry Ruggs gets the help he needs - right after he murdered a woman because he was drunk driving. That whole website is filled with people terrified to criticize any black person, even if they're a piece of shit. But they won't hesitate to send gold to someone for laughing at Aaron Rodgers for taking Ivermectin.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I don't understand why no one made a clone site like that faggots from /r/cumtown.
Someone did. It was called saidit, and we broke it.

My favorite interaction I saw after we first moved there was this:

saidit user 1: All these new users are clogging everything up with someone named Patrick.

saidit mod: Their subreddit just got banned and they flocked over here. I'm sure once they get settled in everything will be just fine.

OnA rascal: Can we say nigger here?

saiditmod: Well I'm sure you can, but why on Earth would you want you say that?

OnA rascal: You're a nigger.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The Joe Rogan subreddit is embarrassing. Even though they turned against him they forgot how to be hilarious. They still act like redditors. They make endless snarky comments. Nobody is ever funny.
They turned against him to be fact checkers and pro-vaxxers. It’s pretty bizarre to read. Even just a couple years ago it was just Joe Rogan is short jokes and now the entire thing is a Covid circlejerk.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Someone did. It was called saidit, and we broke it.

My favorite interaction I saw after we first moved there was this:

saidit user 1: All these new users are clogging everything up with someone named Patrick.

saidit mod: Their subreddit just got banned and they flocked over here. I'm sure once they get settled in everything will be just fine.

OnA rascal: Can we say nigger here?

saiditmod: Well I'm sure you can, but why on Earth would you want you say that?

OnA rascal: You're a nigger.