• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looking back at the lawsuit, it's hilarious how obviously scammed pig was by Brinton and co. right from the start

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
The first thing they asked him was what his budget was. Pat asked the SFWA and they prob said 20k. But after two months they were in too deep.
I bet you Pat was supposed to forward the invoices and keep them informed and then he held on to a few when the amount started going up and them BAM, the SFWA finds out they ate in 60k deeper than thought.

A real accountant would never let that happy but their treasurer is RakDaddy.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
DuckDuckGo:

Screenshot-from-2022-02-03-13-42-26.png
6'5'' 130 this nigga is the AntiPat

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
DuckDuckGo:

Carjacking...? He isn't the same guy who couldn't drive stick, is he?

I will admit - if Patty had immediately gone Twitter silent and not responded to anything after filing suit, it would have fucked with me. Stupid fat bitch can't even intimidate right.

G

Imagine if you were a genuine lawyer who wanted to actually win cases for your clients and somebody came through your doors saying they wanted to sue 60 anonymous people on the internet. You would advise them against doing that immediately because how stupid and impractical it is. Not Brinton and Nicole though - they just saw dollar signs. I can imagine how delighted they were when they discovered the case was being funded for him by people with deep pockets too.

Oh pig, why are you so stupid?
BrintonResto NotDabbessdo has truly emerged as the ultimate old school Pest. He’s still bilking the internet’s ultimate Lolcow with the California case I’m sure and only adding to the bill that Fatso will have to pay out to our illustrious leader. And you will pay up, fat man. Every Rupee.

Last edited by a moderator:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
DuckDuckGo:

6’5 130. Nigga got AIDS.

Forum Clout
Imagine if you were a genuine lawyer who wanted to actually win cases for your clients and somebody came through your doors saying they wanted to sue 60 anonymous people on the internet. You would advise them against doing that immediately because how stupid and impractical it is. Not Brinton and Nicole though - they just saw dollar signs. I can imagine how delighted they were when they discovered the case was being funded for him by people with deep pockets too.

Oh pig, why are you so stupid?
Brinton (what a fucking terrible name) doesn't win cases. He suppresses free speech by making people spend money to defend themselves. Most people just comply with his clients' demands to avoid spending thousands of dollars on legal fees. You can tell that Brinton hasn't argued many of these cases by his poor performance in this case. He has the charisma of a damp rag and the legal knowledge of your average sovereign citizen.

Forum Clout
I bet stupid fuck Fatty blurted out right from the start that he was being funded by the sfwa. So Brinton & co had no problem billing out the wazoo.
I made the same mistake with a dentist right after I sold my house for a 160K profit. I had been going to this dentist for 30+ years so when he asked me how I was doing, I told him that I recently sold my house and made a nice little profit. After the examination, he told me that I needed to have $5,000 worth of work done. I was shocked by how much work I needed to have done so I went to another dentist for a second opinion. The other dentist said that my dentist tried to scam me. If you're not used to seeing six figures in your checking account, it's hard to not walk around with a shiteating grin on your face and tell your friends and family about it. Lesson learned.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I doubt Brinton scammed him. Minclaw is open about what they do on their website. They send take down notices, file injunctions and do discovery for damages. They even have an article about anti-SLAPP laws and Streisand affect on their website, so he will have been told about the risks.

Patrick went looking for a lawyer that could execute his theory that Quasi had everyone's identity and it was just a simple step before they could start doing discovery. They just assumed he was right, and they would have started filing motions against Canyon and Rahul
I wonder how much canyon/rahul paperwork pat paid the lawyers to prepare that had to be thrownout when it was revealed.

Forum Clout
Brinton has come a long way since his days of being young and naive, drinking cheap Lambrusco wine on the Gianacolo hill overlooking Rome