• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looking back at the lawsuit, it's hilarious how obviously scammed pig was by Brinton and co. right from the start

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Imagine if you were a genuine lawyer who wanted to actually win cases for your clients and somebody came through your doors saying they wanted to sue 60 anonymous people on the internet. You would advise them against doing that immediately because how stupid and impractical it is. Not Brinton and Nicole though - they just saw dollar signs. I can imagine how delighted they were when they discovered the case was being funded for him by people with deep pockets too.

Oh pig, why are you so stupid?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If bags of money come walking in your doors, what do you do? You might pretend to care about ethics, but Brinton?
24A99EEF-91AE-4FF0-9E8C-8EE41B9F4D98.jpeg

He gon’ get his.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I doubt Brinton scammed him. Minclaw is open about what they do on their website. They send take down notices, file injunctions and do discovery for damages. They even have an article about anti-SLAPP laws and Streisand affect on their website, so he will have been told about the risks.

Patrick went looking for a lawyer that could execute his theory that Quasi had everyone's identity and it was just a simple step before they could start doing discovery. They just assumed he was right, and they would have started filing motions against Canyon and Rahul

G

Brinton doesn't necessarily want to win though. Remember when someone looked into the shit he was doing? He was getting bad reviews taken off the internet. I think there was a teacher who might have done something inappropriate and Brinton got talking about it suppressed. Those are "wins" for him.

IMO, this whole lawsuit was just Rick and the SFWA on a power trip trying to doxx people to get them to stop saying mean things about them. That's right down Brinton's alley and the 100k from the SFWA legal fund was the cherry on top of the shit sundae. Their end game was getting Quasi and SpaceEdge's idenities and shaming them on the internet. He was never getting 50k in damages, look at his shitty sales?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Imagine if you were a genuine lawyer who wanted to actually win cases for your clients and somebody came through your doors saying they wanted to sue 60 anonymous people on the internet. You would advise them against doing that immediately because how stupid and impractical it is. Not Brinton and Nicole though - they just saw dollar signs. I can imagine how delighted they were when they discovered the case was being funded for him by people with deep pockets too.

Oh pig, why are you so stupid?
The conversation probably went like this.

Brinton: It's going to be hard to sue 60 anonymous people. The discovery costs are going to be high.

Fatty: I got a $100,000 gift from the SWFA. Costs are not an issue.

Brinton: We're going to sue everyone!

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
When apostlegate 1 dropped, the first thing I did was Google Josiah Munoz Huffington Post, got nothing, and knew it was an obvious scam

Fucking gay retard
DuckDuckGo:

Screenshot-from-2022-02-03-13-42-26.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Britnon just believed everything. Believed everyone would flip at the threat of having to pay Piggy at least $50k. Believed Quasi would hand over his master list with all of our addresses and SSNs. Believed the mole fed him legit information about Canyon.

But eventually, he lost hope. He saw his client, every single day, threatening the defendants with "you will be raped in prison and I will enjoy thinking about it". Probably had some legal intern summarize the Josiah tapes. All to the point where he just let Rodney flail on his own in California, not even bothered to show up.

There's probably a legal malpractice case, but Piggy knows Brinton knows he falsified evidence so it's a mutually assured destruction scenario. Same reason he'll call Judge Schulman the stupidest judge in the world, but won't say one bad word about his lawyers that lost his big case.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I can guarantee they advised against it since it’s such a joke and waste of time but Pat proudly told them “Money is not an issue” like he’s a big shot. 100k later it turns out it’s an issue.

I love that he thought it was risk-free because the SFWA was funding it. Didn't anticipate having to pay quasi's legal fees did ya, dumb fuck? That's what you get for being fat.

G

Looks like the esteemed Ms. Whited (soon-to-be Mrs.) has petitioned for a jury trial. Hopefully we get another Brinton zoom.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://dcr.alleghenycounty.us/Civil/View/PublicSearchByCaseNumber.aspx?CasID=GD-20-012258[/URL]

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 11.09.57 AM.png

232334234.png

[HEADING=2]Local Rule 214. Issue Docket, Trial Lists and Trials.[/HEADING]
(1) Issue Docket—General Docket (''GD'') Cases.

(a) After the expiration of sixty days from the date of service of the original complaint upon each defendant, and after all of the pleadings in a case are closed, any of the parties may file a praecipe to place the case at issue, thereby signifying that the case is ready to be listed for trial. The praecipe to place the case at issue shall be in the same form as FORM 214 (see subsection (b) below). Cases placed at issue receive consecutive numbers (''issue numbers'') which are used to track the placement of cases on a trial list. After an issue number is assigned to a case, it shall be included on the caption and cover sheet of all subsequent filings. The Department of Court Records shall keep an issue docket of cases placed at issue. The Calendar Control office of the Court of Common Pleas shall create the civil trial lists from those cases which have been placed at issue.

Just means they are ready for trial.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout