• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Look how small he is in this video

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Yeah, pat is 100% testifying. I don't know where he got the idea that lawyers can force their clients to do anything or that he just gets to sit in the gallery and hold niki while they shake their heads and sob with joy that their nightmare is over. Pat’s going to wind up having a hissy fit on the stand. Hypothetically, nobody is ever going to trial over this. Even that torswats guy will probably be sending him birthday SWATTies for the next 10 years before he just gets bored.
I can only get so hard.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat really thinks he took on a bunch of cops and overpowered them.

View attachment 167874

we23.gif

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Pat really thinks he took on a bunch of cops and overpowered them.

View attachment 167874
Pat is such a fucking lunatic. What he thinks people will believe despite all the evidence pointing the other way is endlessly fascinating.

"Four men could not subdue me, child. I don't own any sneakers, child. We've always been at war with eastasia, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
After seeing this it convinced me of how much of a lolcow he is. The cops even know it. If i took a swing at the cops around here i would get fucking pile drived. I wonder if any of them feel pity, or they just think he's retarded.
They all know he’s the town retard and just wait for him to tire himself out because it’s not right to hit a retard.