• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lonely Patrick makes interesting observations

G

I'll just never understand the people who say she was ever fuckable, I think she looks like a floppy-eared troll in every picture.

I'd fuck her (consensually, Rick). She's not great but she's not that bad. Like she's a full tier above the likes of Liz Clarke, MM Krill, that fucking "lick your face" girl. I wouldn't want to wife her up or even date her. But a one-nighter? Sure. I've done worse.

G

That's a low bar to clear

I know but to listen to some people around here she's under that bar. I'm not saying she's good looking but she's probably a 4. I've taken my share of 4s home after a night at the bar, she's no better or worse. She's not a land whale like Liz Clarke (though she's not thin) or just flat out ugly like the rock chewer or both like MM Krill. She's just a slightly below average girl. I'd take her for a ride in the sack. I will say she's a definite step down from Ade.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
know but to listen to some people around here she's under that bar. I'm not saying she's good looking but she's probably a 4. I've taken my share of 4s home after a night at the bar, she's no better or worse. She's not a land whale like Liz Clarke (though she's not thin) or just flat out ugly like the rock chewer or both like MM Krill. She's just a slightly below average girl. I'd take her for a ride in the sack. I will say she's a definite step down from Ade.

ACB95139-6421-4-C42-B8-EF-A19448653-F53.jpg

G

I know but to listen to some people around here she's under that bar. I'm not saying she's good looking but she's probably a 4. I've taken my share of 4s home after a night at the bar, she's no better or worse. She's not a land whale like Liz Clarke (though she's not thin) or just flat out ugly like the rock chewer or both like MM Krill. She's just a slightly below average girl. I'd take her for a ride in the sack. I will say she's a definite step down from Ade.
I'll defend you here. I've taken a few grenades home that were probably worse than Niki. There's some pictures where she doesn't look half bad, but they are few and far between.

I'm sure IRL she looks and smells like shit, but I'd probably still rape her mouth (consensually).

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
i can deal with single guy apartment patrick. he doesn't deserve a wife and half a house.
It would be infuriating if he had a beautiful wife and nice house but he’s stuck with a severely autistic, womanchild for a wife and a rundown, crack-den shack in the middle of a shithole neighborhood.

He has exactly the life he deserves and it makes me happy.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It does show that pat really has been using twitter as his daily diary for at least 7 years. Just random thoughts because he has nobody to talk to. He wasnt even fueled by likes and retweets at this time. A lot arent even trying to be jokes its just " Im not going to clean today" " Its snowing again" " I found a frog in the backyard". He really is a simpleton.

There’s a guy who went to my high school just like this. He tweets multiple times every day about the most inane things and gets zero engagement. He has like 200 followers who are likely all follow-for-follow accounts.

He’s been tweeting for years, has over 60K tweets and gets nothing back from it. It’s fucking bizarre. Twitter is nothing other than an expression of mental illness for a lot of people, including our prize pig.