• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lonely Patrick makes interesting observations

G

08F57305-006F-4B98-916C-EADE6C8F737F.jpeg
38640D81-F282-4A7D-BBEE-9FA4959DAB31.jpeg
EEBA2B62-479E-42B9-BC29-A303A70236DA.jpeg
631013E4-6BA0-4EB4-AE13-9D03BCC7D555.jpeg

G

No, a third member of the human race allowed Patrick Tomlinson to touch her

Of course it's Niki

I figured but I couldn't tell. Yet another picture I'm sure she didn't want him to post.

What's the timeline? Ade left him for PCJ like 10 years ago but he's only married to Thikki for like 4 years. I know he went right from Ade to Niki so was she just girlfriend material for 5-6 years before he/they both realized they weren't gonna do any better so they got married?

G

I figured but I couldn't tell. Yet another picture I'm sure she didn't want him to post.

What's the timeline? Ade left him for PCJ like 10 years ago but he's only married to Thikki for like 4 years. I know he went right from Ade to Niki so was she just girlfriend material for 5-6 years before he/they both realized they weren't gonna do any better so they got married?
Yes, you pretty much nailed it. I’m guessing Niki’s mother demanded it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yet another picture of Nikki where she is clearly autistic. Rick since you read here everyday, please post a picture of her where she looks like a functioning adult. You can’t make her attractive but you can make her presentable. Prove me wrong about both of you being severe autistics please.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think they cant afford to heat that house through the winter and they just pile on the blankets and sweaters to keep the heating bill down. The cats huddle up together or by the vent. They are always under blankets. Im beginning to think pat has been less than truthful about how financially secure he is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It does show that pat really has been using twitter as his daily diary for at least 7 years. Just random thoughts because he has nobody to talk to. He wasnt even fueled by likes and retweets at this time. A lot arent even trying to be jokes its just " Im not going to clean today" " Its snowing again" " I found a frog in the backyard". He really is a simpleton.

G

It does show that pat really has been using twitter as his daily diary for at least 7 years. Just random thoughts because he has nobody to talk to. He wasnt even fueled by likes and retweets at this time. A lot arent even trying to be jokes its just " Im not going to clean today" " Its snowing again" " I found a frog in the backyard". He really is a simpleton.
His tweets from 2012-2014 are mundane and harmless. He didn't become a full blown cunt** until the viral tweets and book deal.

**He's probably always been a cunt, he just didn't act like one on Twitter until about 2015.