• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lone Stranger / @LoneStr06411351 lives in a 1 room shack. What else do we know about the guy?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
IMG_4064.jpeg

“Who’s this faggot?”

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"I've litigated before. Won far more than I've lost, too"

Setting aside the fact that he's admitting to losing multiple times in court, it's deranged that he thinks this is a brag. Unless you are rich or a business owner or an actual lawyer, you should not be involved in that many court cases.

Also even though his wife is not a prized pig herself, she is way out of this dude's league. He is revolting and possibly mentally handicapped.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"I've litigated before. Won far more than I've lost, too"

Setting aside the fact that he's admitting to losing multiple times in court, it's deranged that he thinks this is a brag. Unless you are rich or a business owner or an actual lawyer, you should not be involved in that many court cases.

Also even though his wife is not a prized pig herself, she is way out of this dude's league. He is revolting and possibly mentally handicapped.
Yeah that stood out, I’m close to 40 and I’ve only had to be in court like 2-3 times for silly tickets. To have to be your own lawyer “many” times in court means this guy must be some kind of crazy person.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I wanna see his wife’s asshole. It probably looks like a chewed up apricot covered in chocolate.

Also Spokane is a fucking SHITHOLE my ex up here in the PNW referred to it as Spo-Compton and TBH when I was there it was…. Dark.

What im saying is black men fuck this guys wife in the asshole and or vagina.