• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol this prank is so epic

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
He was contemplating how to kill his wife, allegedly.
Or practicing for the police interrogation, either way it worked! He's a free man. He just need to avoid being caught stealing his own memorabilia 13 year later in Vegas and he can go straight to posting videos of himself on Twitter, golfing under the bluest skies, without a care in the world.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
this is my first time watching (((king of queens))) with (((kevin james)))

the fat dumb upper middleclass husband with a wife out of his league that's constantly nagging, the token nigger, the humor making fun of (said) fat husband because he's a clumsy white guy (jew actor), just horrible

it's like a parody that the daily stormer would create of what some jew writers would think up making fun of middle america.
im surprised they werent watching the superbowl.
who watched this horse shit?

....wwaw turning into @LingerLonger ?
Believe it or not, Kevin James is a devout Catholic IRL (according to Wikipedia). But yes, the rest is spot on.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Lol I always loved when he'd bust Ryan and Colin's grapes on Whose Line! Or like whenever him and Mimi would rip on each other haha
It was one of the last shows that had a few clever and mean jokes.

Drew Carey:
[introducing his new girlfriend to Mimi] Mimi, this is Sioux with an "x". Sioux, this is Mimi with an extra chromosome.

For example.

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
this is my first time watching (((king of queens))) with (((kevin james)))

the fat dumb upper middleclass husband with a wife out of his league that's constantly nagging, the token nigger, the humor making fun of (said) fat husband because he's a clumsy white guy (jew actor), just horrible

it's like a parody that the daily stormer would create of what some jew writers would think up making fun of middle america.
im surprised they werent watching the superbowl.
who watched this horse shit?

....wwaw turning into @LingerLonger ?
Lol who whizzed in your Wheaties?

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
Or practicing for the police interrogation, either way it worked! He's a free man. He just need to avoid being caught stealing his own memorabilia 13 year later in Vegas and he can go straight to posting videos of himself on Twitter, golfing under the bluest skies, without a care in the world.
Dude yeah like frickin OJ lmao

G

LMAO I gotta remember that one! Idk if it'll work though cause I don't know anyone named Mimi

What about Mimi Beardsley, Josh? I wouldn’t have mind putting my mimi in her unshaven beardsley, to be honest. I’m so sorry, that was kinda crude of me.

AC9E13DC-BE83-4ABE-98EC-AAC7F505C16E.jpeg

G

So there's this whole scene on King of Queen where Patton Oswalt just freaking STANDS there the whole time 🤣 lol like he's not even talking or nothing, he's just chillin like what's up. Being on TV would be so crazy

[MEDIA=youtube]k2QE3JpWfTo[/MEDIA]

Lmao Patton is such a freaking troll dude
That was weird.