• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol this prank is so epic

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Josh, I think you would fit as a color commentator for the NHL. They josh goodnaturedly all the time. There's something relaxing about how inoffensive and far away from saying "nigger" they are.

Dude I freaking LOVE hockey! Haha me and my buddy Jarrett played for a couple years and we'd always be goofing on each other. Like one time he was skating and I was like hey Johnny Weir, twirl for us! Lmao and then he got me back hard and killed my dog when he was drunk. Frickin Jarrett dude

G

this is my first time watching (((king of queens))) with (((kevin james)))

the fat dumb upper middleclass husband with a wife out of his league that's constantly nagging, the token nigger, the humor making fun of (said) fat husband because he's a clumsy white guy (jew actor), just horrible

it's like a parody that the daily stormer would create of what some jew writers would think up making fun of middle america.
im surprised they werent watching the superbowl.
who watched this horse shit?

....wwaw turning into @LingerLonger ?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
this is my first time watching (((king of queens))) with (((kevin james)))

the fat dumb upper middleclass husband with a wife out of his league that's constantly nagging, the token nigger, the humor making fun of (said) fat husband because he's a clumsy white guy (jew actor), just horrible

it's like a parody that the daily stormer would create of what some jew writers would think up making fun of middle america.
im surprised they werent watching the superbowl.
who watched this horse shit?

....wwaw turning into @LingerLonger ?
In order to turn into @LingerLonger you would have to write 35k words explaining bits we've all heard like it's insider knowledge. (And still get it wrong)