Local Wop Upset About Cancelled Soccer Match

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 2.23.41 PM.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I agree with him on this. Fucking cops are useless in New York. In my area here in Florida they don’t put up with anyone’s shit. I just think he should not bother worrying with New York’s problem since he’s in the south now.
Useless cops let crime happen but overzealous cops assault innocent people. Its a tough one man. You gotta pick your poison

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
At least he is calling out both sides.
(Some traitorous republicans) as the ultimate footnote. Who’s gonna tell this fucking retard it was his hero Ronald Reagan who was the first Republican to propose full on citizenship for all illegals? Lol. It’s like saying the Republicans who vote for gun restrictions are “traitorous”. No you fucking idiot, they actually hate guns and love restricting your freedoms, you’re just so fucking stupid you bought into their PR bullshit about “Our party loves the second amendment!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If you read the story, the soccer teams forwarded the play permit to the cops, however by the time they received it the teams "didn't feel safe", even with police presence. They also said they won't return. Sounds like biggest collection of pussies on Earth.

tl;dr - They cancelled their game out of white fear. Not because "they wouldn't leave".
Fear of migrants is hilarious. I can even understand fear of black people if you’re a statistic-ster like Cumia. But the Fox News indoctrination of migrants being literal violent nuts is just so funny.

Ok so you escape Honduras and travel like a thousand miles by foot to hop the US border, paying off cartels along the way. You are now in a strange land where you can be deported at any time and customs essentially has you on a list for a court date. Why? So you can assault white people and sell fentanyl to little white kids. Yeah. THAT fucking makes sense.

Like in what world are a bunch of people playing a soccer match identical to a bunch of MS13 gang members. When did white people forget they have the Boondocks “Nigga moment” power to just laugh and go “Hey wait a minute - I’m white!” and walk away proudly. It’s just all “OH MY GOD I’M WHITE THEYRE OUT TO GET ME” and this pearl clutching.

Fear of migrants is hilarious.

The article is vague about why the group was being described as "migrants". What this 100% sounds like is:

Group of non-whites in park.

Teams show up to play game and tell them to leave.

They say fuck that. Got your permit?

They didn't. And had to produce a copy to the cops. The cops, as it sounds, were defending the rights of whoever was there first.

Cops called, permit found, but now they're scared to play the game they called the cops about playing.

Somehow the NYPost managed to make a total non-issue and turn it into national rage-bait. Imagine you're a group of black people playing soccer and two dozen white people show up and say fuck off, this is our park? I might get a little miffed myself.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
This guy should see what goes down at the Vegas Bar and Grill in Brantford, Ontario with the pool table. Tonnes of brown people refusing to leave for "whitey" because they put coins on the table, flexing their oriental oil wealth. It's disgusting. What is happening to my country?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Fear of migrants is hilarious. I can even understand fear of black people if you’re a statistic-ster like Cumia. But the Fox News indoctrination of migrants being literal violent nuts is just so funny.

Ok so you escape Honduras and travel like a thousand miles by foot to hop the US border, paying off cartels along the way. You are now in a strange land where you can be deported at any time and customs essentially has you on a list for a court date. Why? So you can assault white people and sell fentanyl to little white kids. Yeah. THAT fucking makes sense.

Like in what world are a bunch of people playing a soccer match identical to a bunch of MS13 gang members. When did white people forget they have the Boondocks “Nigga moment” power to just laugh and go “Hey wait a minute - I’m white!” and walk away proudly. It’s just all “OH MY GOD I’M WHITE THEYRE OUT TO GET ME” and this pearl clutching.
Yeah it's only ever "the good ones" escaping to find a better life who come here. That's why we have absolutely no Salvadoran gangs or members here

Cptbaldopie

If you read the story, the soccer teams forwarded the play permit to the cops, however by the time they received it the teams "didn't feel safe", even with police presence. They also said they won't return. Sounds like biggest collection of pussies on Earth.

tl;dr - They cancelled their game out of white fear. Not because "they wouldn't leave".
Their soccer players. Athletic golfers. What did you expect?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq

Why don't you go to your jewish homeland of Israel?

Sounds like the kind law-abiding whites told those savages “Back off this ain’t your dance!” then as usual the victimized whites had no choice but to go home and cry on twitter about it.

What’s my country coming to???