Lmao Joe can’t help but take pics of his food, it just shock him he’s able to throw together a staple and some eggs/peppers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
35D0A311-D3B3-4BF3-9554-178E98C7CF85.jpeg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
SlowJoe still hasn't learned that Black Rifle hate people like him.

230718.jpg

He'll have another long-winded "never liked them anyway" type rant when he does. It'll be like when he heard how liberal DeNiro was in an interview and Joe took pics of himself taking down framed Goodfellas posters from "Compound East" and dumping them in the trash.

Last edited:
"Yeah" thought Andy's slow-witted, obese dullard of a brother, "Black Rifle coffee! Like a gun! A really cool tactical gun! People who see my Facebook posts are gonna think man, Joe is such a fuckin' badass dude, drinking awesome bad-ass Black Rifle coffee!". A blob of poorly-cooked egg fell on to the front of his torn, sleeveless "Sons Of Anarchy" sweatshirt as he shoveled another spoonful of slop into his bovine mouth. "I'm a total bad-ass, slaying libtards with my bad as fuck coffee! And check out my mug, it's military!" he proudly mused, as he took another photograph of his revolting breakfast mess.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU TO CLOSE THE FUCKING FREEZER DOOR, YOU DOLT!" brayed his hideous sea-hag girlfriend. "NO WONDER THE ELECTRIC BILL IS NINE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS! JESUS, YOU RETARD!" she bellowed, her face contorted into a gruesome grimace.

Andy's imbecilic brother sat there with his mouth half open, staring at her in slack-jawed confusion. "This is Black Rifle coffee" he pitifully sputtered.

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
"Yeah" thought Andy's slow-witted, obese dullard of a brother, "Black Rifle coffee! Like a gun! A really cool tactical gun! People who see my Facebook posts are gonna think man, Joe is such a fuckin' badass dude, drinking awesome bad-ass Black Rifle coffee!". A blob of poorly-cooked egg fell on to the front of his torn, sleeveless "Sons Of Anarchy" sweatshirt as he shoveled another spoonful of slop into his bovine mouth. "I'm a total bad-ass, slaying libtards with my bad as fuck coffee! And check out my mug, it's military!" he proudly mused, as he took another photograph of his revolting breakfast mess.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU TO CLOSE THE FUCKING FREEZER DOOR, YOU DOLT!" brayed his hideous sea-hag girlfriend. "NO WONDER THE ELECTRIC BILL IS NINE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS! JESUS, YOU RETARD!" she brayed, her face contorted into a gruesome grimace.

Andy's imbecilic brother sat there with his mouth half open, staring at her in slack-jawed confusion. "This is Black Rifle coffee" he pitifully sputtered.

it's like I'm right there at the breakfast table.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
SlowJoe still hasn't learned that Black Rifle hate people like him.

View attachment 68953
He'll have another long-winded "never liked them anyway" type rant when he does. It'll be like when he heard how liberal DeNiro was in an interview and Joe took pics of himself taking down framed Goodfellas posters from "Compound East" and dumping them in the trash.

He already found out a while back and stated that he was through with them if i recall correctly. And then Dawn bought him some BRC for Christmas and he uploaded a photo bragging about it.

He’s a complicated man.