LIVE from Norway

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

Norwegians be like:

DA7V_dtXUAAqkmP.jpg

I guess one could argue that their hearts are in the right place, but these poor niave girls have no idea of the horrors that are about to be visited upon them.
View attachment 196349

Didn't the one in the middle get her head sawed-off in Morocco, or was that some other retard? I never actually watch the beheading video but saw some stills and I think this could be her, she was a bit more dishevelled looking in the other photos.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Didn't the one in the middle get her head sawed-off in Morocco, or was that some other retard? I never actually watch the beheading video but saw some stills and I think this could be her, she was a bit more dishevelled looking in the other photos.
Imagine if those Berbers chased them like Cumia chased Dani: "Dont fall over the Ottoman like Dick Van Dyke!" "Where the fuck is my gun! FUCK!" etc

TorpidSloth

You’re definitely not bored and miserable when you have to announce how much fun you’re having.
View attachment 196300
I feel like he read my Britcentric comment on here now.

Where's their enthusiasm, Joe? Their total lack of engagement and excitement? That one fat woman half-heartedly clapping her hands together? Everyone else straining themselves to the person next to them to continue the conversation they were having before your "show" so rudely interrupted them?

These look like working-class, salt of the Earth Brits, Joe. Play them Sweet Caroline and I'm Gonna Be by the Proclaimers if you want to win them over. You can have that for free.

In the meantime, stop taking yourself so seriously. You're not a successful musician. Own it. Have some fun with it, you'll be dead soon. Maybe stop filming the back of your slaphead and your disinterested audience. If we can't see their faces, we can't see how little they care.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Those girls were Danish and this picture was taken in Germany, I believe.