• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Little Mermaid not doing well overseas

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Pretty sure they could only get the business permits in black areas so the money spent on local businesses doesnt stay within the community. Im sure they would rather open a business in a white neighborhood so they dont have to deal with ghetto folks.
I live in a lily-white neighborhood, in a lily-white city, in a lily-white state and Koreans run all the same shit they do in nig areas. A Korean-owned tailor and nail salon are right next door to each other - next to a yoga studio and hipster coffeeshop. Not sure why more slopes don't leave the ghetto and work out here. They could charge twice as much and not worry about getting robbed or assaulted.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I live in a lily-white neighborhood, in a lily-white city, in a lily-white state and Koreans run all the same shit they do in nig areas. A Korean-owned tailor and nail salon are right next door to each other - next to a yoga studio and hipster coffeeshop. Not sure why more slopes don't leave the ghetto and work out here. They could charge twice as much and not worry about getting robbed or assaulted.
...for now.

On our current trajectory, within 20 years this will not be possible.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This dope is angry again, mind you he was a major shill for democrats but I guess they stopped paying him
IMG_8293.jpeg

It’s like he ALMOST has figured it out democrats don’t really give a shit about black people because no matter what they know they have that vote locked up.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
This dope is angry again, mind you he was a major shill for democrats but I guess they stopped paying him
View attachment 125368
It’s like he ALMOST has figured it out democrats don’t really give a shit about black people because no matter what they know they have that vote locked up.
LBJ was rumored to say he’d have the “niggers voting Democrat for 200 years” around the time of his Great Society, and I don’t know whether he said it or not, but that’s how the Democrat party acts.

They got the black vote locked up, so do nothing but throw a little devalued cash at them once in a while and blame whitey and Republicans for everything bad even though government programs helped destroy the black family.

At least split your vote a little more out of practicality. 90+% one way is retarded.

Cumia rant over.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Sheboons get their hair and nails done every other day, white girls leave their fake nails in until their actual nail grows it all out

@captain_kamala confirm?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
View attachment 125368
The majority of them lose the right