• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Little Mermaid not doing well overseas

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2718.jpeg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I thought it was only evil Nazi white republicans in America “upset” over this movie? What happened to that angle? Now it’s the Koreans are racist? The special effects looked like shit in the ads, someone pointed out it looked like it was made 10 years ago.
You weren't convinced with her wig dyed in Hawaiian Punch, funster?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I thought it was only evil Nazi white republicans in America “upset” over this movie? What happened to that angle? Now it’s the Koreans are racist? The special effects looked like shit in the ads, someone pointed out it looked like it was made 10 years ago.
Koreans are actually quite racist.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
How could a mermaid be black? Not a lot of sunlight at the bottom of the ocean is there? If anything she should be a pink-eyed albino
Mermaids tend to be on the rocks calling sailors their doom so no reason why they couldn't at least have a suntan. If they are off the coast of Ireland they are probably pale but I suspect they prefer the Carribbean waters