• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Little First Name Last Name sends Pat a nice high and prison threats are replied.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Speaking of the Hooligans crowd since you’ve been there would you say it’s a young college crowd like Pat always claims (and that the college kids all see him as the cool guy at the bar) or was it a typical townie bar of people Pat’s age and older. I’m guessing it’s crowd is people Pat’s age and older.
Well based on my one experience after midnight on a Saturday it was actually a mix. The “witnesses” were mid 20s and both individually and as a group at least 2/3 queer, a guy playing trivia at the bar was about 60 and was probably more the type piggy talks to because he’ll talk to literally anyone, and there were two women about in their mid 30s hanging out at a table. I actually had to do a double take on one of them because she was a frumpy brunette talking loudly about star trek.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
My personal favorite takeaway from my bullshit with him is all it took was one text to turn the judge. I left out at least half the conversation where pat repeatedly called me a coward who was pissing their pants and wouldn’t do anything and the judge still thought he was a belligerent douchebag.
What got me was the judge wouldn't let Pat enter any of his texts into evidence; just took one look at him and decided he was a fuckin' liar!, and that nothing he had to say counted for shit.

You, though - you're cool. You can read all the texts you want into the court record.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
a guy playing trivia at the bar was about 60 and was probably more the type piggy talks to because he’ll talk to literally anyone,

b73d2c0ecd715f3e48dad9cfb9461462.jpeg

"Or as we call him Finlin"

ribs

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well based on my one experience after midnight on a Saturday it was actually a mix. The “witnesses” were mid 20s and both individually and as a group at least 2/3 queer, a guy playing trivia at the bar was about 60 and was probably more the type piggy talks to because he’ll talk to literally anyone, and there were two women about in their mid 30s hanging out at a table. I actually had to do a double take on one of them because she was a frumpy brunette talking loudly about star trek.
Sounds about right for a Saturday, he claims it’s young hip college bar (included big frat guys that Pat intimidates by looking at them according to him) yet also seems to go mid day / early evening since he has nothing to do all day but drink and doesn’t close the bar because he’s not 25. From photos I’ve seen it’s all people his age and older. From pictures it seems tiny since it’s a corner bar which is funny since it’s a small bar and he’s getting fatter.