Literally shaking rn #CancelDaveGrohl

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Foo Fighters are a basic bitch band - perfect for our times, and definitely perfect for Pat.

Musical artistry is dead. Nobody does deep dives anymore, and the concept of the "album" is dead. All anyone wants is 4 or 5 catchy singles, and then you become a "brand" rather than a "band", and you're set.

It's even retroactively affected vintage bands. The Beatles and The Stones have all ready been mentioned, but another good example is Queen. They were around for 20 years, had a variety of styles, but today they're just "Bohemian Rhapsody" (Pat's jukebox story - again, basic bitch), "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions", which for whatever reasons are now played as one song.

Pat's tastes are a testament to the dumbing down of our culture.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
So, I don't often bash other musicians. It's a personal choice on my end. Genuinely, I'd tell you if it wasn't. I'm just a low key guy living in Europe carving out my successful little niche, and to trash someone bigger seems petty.

But, it's a few hours before the show tonight, and Gosia says I should be more open. So here it goes:

While I often hear nice things about the guy, Grohl's rock and roll is no different than what modern American country is: simple, safe pop music. If that's your thing, fine, but call it what it is. There's no depth to his songs, there's no resonance you feel like you do after listening to David Bowie, and most of all, there's no heart. He makes commerical art, nothing more, and to pass it off as more than that is disengenuous.

It's fitting they Pat likes it because it's popular. I guarantee he'd never learn the words to "Inside" unless it somehow hit #1 on Billboard over there - what attention would he get, after all?

I find it amusing that someone is trying to go after him. The man and his music are as bland as milk and dry toast.

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Pretty sure AIDS isn't a virus, just a side-effect of being a degenerate butt plunger.

All of the Grunge bands, (Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden) had like 2 - 3 good songs. They were pretty much the death of rock music.

Pretty sure AIDS isn't a virus, just a side-effect of being a degenerate butt plunger.

All of the Grunge bands, (Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden) had like 2 - 3 good songs. They were pretty much the death of rock music.
IMO it was wiggers. As soon as the wiggers took over rock was doomed. Then the ultimate wigger, Eminem, took off and that was it. Suddenly kids didn't want to learn an instrument or put together a band anymore, as all they had to do was get a notebook and rap over already-recorded music instead.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
That's honestly it. I'm pretty sure nobody actually likes their music.
I'll be a fair faggot and say they made a couple of good songs. Thing is, there's only like three of them spread across a 25-odd-year career and they haven't done jack in the last ten of them. It's fucking mystifying why they, and Grohl in particular, have been deified by people who'd struggle to name a song by them that isn't 'Pretender' or 'Let it die'.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Slipknow
Fuck Korn, I'm embarrassed for them when I hear their shit playing

Fuck Linkin Park - fake ass manufactured rock boy band. Dropped a dime on faggot Sublime w/ Rome and called the cops on them for smoking weed back stage. Fat slob Rome gets on Twitter calling them Linkin Narc

Fuck Slipknot and their mask gimmick. Contrived. Whatever good will I have for the song writing is dashed by dumb fucking Cory Taylor and his WWE persona bullshit.

Limp Bizkit... 3 dollar was a dope album and Fred is an admirable douche bag. Fucking Nookie was exceptionally stupid, though. I hope someone in his life rubs that song in his face constantly. Also Wes Borland is a faggot. That rhythm section, tho...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I always felt Nirvana had some good stuff but were a bit overrated. They were in the right place / right time as the 80s hair metal had run it’s course. That’s partially on the music industry that take something that’s a hit and scramble to sign every group that sounds like what is currently popular to only make every group sound the same and people eventually get sick of it. Nirvana was part of something new so it blew up. I liked Alice In Chains the most out of that scene because rock radio played the shit out of Nirvana and Pearl Jam to the point I can’t stand Smells Like Teen Spirit and Even Flow and didn’t play Alice In Chains as much back then.

It’s interesting to look back on the early to mid 90s and how older groups tried to change their sound to grunge in hopes of a hit. KISS, Motley Crue, Rob Halford’s group Fight, and others all tried to sound like the younger guys.

I’d put rage against the machine on the list. The helped usher in the rap rock. Playing at the dnc is really sticking it to the man, maaaaaaan. I think cypress hill are partially responsible too, such an embarrassing group of dude weed faggots.
Wiggers ruined rock and roll. Once that wigger influence permeated everything the next logical step was to remove the rock entirely, then bam, you have Eminem.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I never asked but I'd assume he's packin.
Wie hat mein Schwanz geschmeckt, kind?
1472271178_1385466434_image.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
That's honestly it. I'm pretty sure nobody actually likes their music. Their fans are people like Pat who don't actually like music at all. The type of people who go to a Nickelback concert. They just "like" music because other people do and they think they should too. But they don't actually have any taste so they just listen to what they hear on the radio...
yeah, mmmaaaannnn!