• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LIST OF OPIE&ANTHONY VICTIMS

Forum Clout
Dave Herman. Kike filth of the lowest order. Worked with the boys in their earlier years on regular radio.
Herman was one of those annoying WNEW-FM DJs who couldn't let the fucking sixties go. God, that was an annoying radio station, and I loved it when O&A arrived and fucked it all up. WNEW (Where Rock Lives) played the worst classic rock, just the same dreary old chestnuts over and over.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Intern David - total wasted potential who they should’ve been more aggressive about keeping around. I genuinely believe he could’ve had some success in podcasting today. This might not be totally their fault since he’s obviously a retard and seemingly doesn’t want to be in the public eye at all but I’m still going to partially blame them because they didn’t realize how good he was until he was gone. The opie’s eye vid of david leaving was one of opie’s most infuriating moments to me.

Eh, he's been replaced with The Adam Freidland Show.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Herman was one of those annoying WNEW-FM DJs who couldn't let the fucking sixties go. God, that was an annoying radio station, and I loved it when O&A arrived and fucked it all up. WNEW (Where Rock Lives) played the worst classic rock, just the same dreary old chestnuts over and over.
Did they play "deep cuts" that literally only 5 people ever heard? Like this

Forum Clout
Did they play "deep cuts" that literally only 5 people ever heard? Like this

Heavy on the 60s rock, like Beatles, The Who, The Doors, CSNY, and AOR 70s rock, like Springsteen, Southside Johnny, Lou Reed, but never any real deep cuts or anything. Just the same raggedy old standards, every day. It was just a lame, old, tired station, with old, tired "counterculture" jocks, the kind of guys who'd cry on the air on the anniversary of the Kent State shootings.

Back in like 1991, WNEW would bring this guy in during the morning show (I think it was Dave Herman's), Marty Martinez aka "Marty The Rock And Roll Smarty". Listeners would send in moronic rock trivia questions, and Marty would answer them, and if you stumped him you got a sticker or something. One morning, Marty went on a mini rant about how lucky NYC was to have a real radio station for people who loved rock and roll and blah blah blah and how WNEW would never resort to shock jockery (in so many words).

Stern caught wind of this, flew into a rage, and took action. He rented a van with a huge loudspeaker mounted on top, and went to the WNEW building. Then he went on a loud anti-WNEW rant that was actually audible on WNEW's broadcast. So the Marty guy flipped out and went on a big anti-Howard rant. He was gone forever the next day.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Heavy on the 60s rock, like Beatles, The Who, The Doors, CSNY, and AOR 70s rock, like Springsteen, Southside Johnny, Lou Reed, but never any real deep cuts or anything. Just the same raggedy old standards, every day. It was just a lame, old, tired station, with old, tired "counterculture" jocks, the kind of guys who'd cry on the air on the anniversary of the Kent State shootings.

Back in like 1991, WNEW would bring this guy in during the morning show (I think it was Dave Herman's), Marty Martinez aka "Marty The Rock And Roll Smarty". Listeners would send in moronic rock trivia questions, and Marty would answer them, and if you stumped him you got a sticker or something. One morning, Marty went on a mini rant about how lucky NYC was to have a real radio station for people who loved rock and roll and blah blah blah and how WNEW would never resort to shock jockery (in so many words).

Stern caught wind of this, flew into a rage, and took action. He rented a van with a huge loudspeaker mounted on top, and went to the WNEW building. Then he went on a loud anti-WNEW rant that was actually audible on WNEW's broadcast. So the Marty guy flipped out and went on a big anti-Howard rant. He was gone forever the next day.
And Howard turned out to be a lame faggot the entire time , thera a 🌲on my 🏠🥺