• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LIST OF OPIE&ANTHONY VICTIMS

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The following is an ever-growing list of victims who have fallen at the feet of Opie&Anthony in one way or another...
Let this serve as a lesson to those of you thinking about opening your mouth about The Show.

Steve Carlesi - Suicide, on his wedding anniversary. Never should have watermarked the files. Why'd ya DOO it, Steve?🐻
Richard Jeni - Suicide, after losing on-air battle to O&A. And they didn't let up on him after death either.🎭
Don & Mike - Geronimo's wife... Well... Y'kno... Wha happun? [screech] Gahbless. [head-on collision] Honestly? I think the driver who ran over Don's wife was listening to the Worst of O&A and ran right awff the road LOFFING!! 🚙
Anthony Johnson - Permanently deaf. Got in the way of an O&A advertisement... Stupid move. Nice Mono, broken earphone existence, stupid. 📣
Anthony Weiner - would-be Mayor of NYC, in jail right now because of O&A's creep shot abilities. Will legally be forced to identify as a sex offender, because of O&A.🌭
Chris Kyle - Shot to death, likely by O&A Pest down south (trucker) fed up with Kyle LYING to the bbbboy's Faces about Jesse The Body. Thinking he'd get away with it. D'we look stupid?🔫
Colin Flaherty - Got in the way of The Show with his raving and ranting. We had a lot going on that day. He didn't fit into what we were dooing. So we asked him to leave. Big fawking deal.⚰️
Carol Miller - How's that career spinning records going for you Carol?🚬

Others to be added

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Multiple jocks from jocktober have died since their coverings. Probably due to the boys no doubt.

Patrice didn’t die of a stroke like everyone said and actually died of faggot AIDS he caught from his Puerto Rican whore fucking adventures with Pozzy Osbourne.

It’s rumored Jim Nortons pushing of Norm Macdonald out of the studio for Brock Lesnar caused Norm to spiral back into alcohol and gambling. Basically caused his cancer and killed him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Roy Den Hollander. Famous legal advocate for "men's rights". Was a CIA associate and worked in Russia for private detective based in the US. Ended up getting into a huge blowup on air between Norton. Threatened to murder Norton by shooting him. Then sued Norton and put a gag order on Sirius so they couldn't replay the segment. Years later Hollander would infamously gun down a federal judge and then blown his brains out.

Shannon Burke. No talent loser jock who repeatedly claimed that O&A ripped him off despite no one having heard of him. Became the biggest victim of pests attacking a radio show when he had to shut down callers permanently. Ended up shooting his wife and his dog and getting arrested and was of course fired from his radio job.

Tim Sabean. Once a friend of the boys. Ended up working with Howard and badmouthing O&A. Opie personally dragged his name through the mud for pretty much the entire radio world behind the scenes. Sabean ended up being publicly humiliated by Howard on the air for shitting himself in the Sirius bathroom and rumor was it lead to his firing from Stern. Sabean was re-hired by Sirius to be the fall guy when they were rumored to be letting O&A go after their contract ended and they moved him to O&A's channel after Stern threw him out like garbage. Norton said on J&S that he felt that Sabean was going to prevent O&A from re-signing with Sirius. But Sirius hated him so much that they fired Sabean literally a week before Anthony did his nigger tweets and now Sabean is seen as a backstabbing loser by pretty much everyone. Stern's whole obsession with Sabean shitting his pants also destroyed his legacy as well.

Bill O'Reilly. Fox News loser. Spent probably three dozen segments on his shows over the years ripping on O&A for being disgusting and gross and mistreating people. All the while basically turning Fox News into his private rape dungeon and trying to lure women into hotel rooms. Is arguably just as obscure as Anthony in the whole right wing community.

Dave Herman. Kike filth of the lowest order. Worked with the boys in their earlier years on regular radio. Secretly taped them and tried to get police involved in arresting them for harassment and other things. His wife once called into their show and said she was divorcing Herman and was going to sell his possessions on their front lawn if any listeners wanted them. This caused Herman to lose his mind and try to have O&A fired or even prosecuted. Herman also would call their bosses and sponsors when they went to new stations to try to ruin their careers because he was insane over them mocking him as being an old record spinning fossil. In 2013 he would be arrested for arranging to have sex with a seven-year-old girl and was arrested at an airport with a stuffed animal gift for the girl. He died in jail. The boys read his sex chats and phone logs on the air where he fantasized about raping kindergarten aged kids. His father was a rabbi.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Roy Den Hollander. Famous legal advocate for "men's rights". Was a CIA associate and worked in Russia for private detective based in the US. Ended up getting into a huge blowup on air between Norton. Threatened to murder Norton by shooting him. Then sued Norton and put a gag order on Sirius so they couldn't replay the segment. Years later Hollander would infamously gun down a federal judge and then blown his brains out.

Shannon Burke. No talent loser jock who repeatedly claimed that O&A ripped him off despite no one having heard of him. Became the biggest victim of pests attacking a radio show when he had to shut down callers permanently. Ended up shooting his wife and his dog and getting arrested and was of course fired from his radio job.

Tim Sabean. Once a friend of the boys. Ended up working with Howard and badmouthing O&A. Opie personally dragged his name through the mud for pretty much the entire radio world behind the scenes. Sabean ended up being publicly humiliated by Howard on the air for shitting himself in the Sirius bathroom and rumor was it lead to his firing from Stern. Sabean was re-hired by Sirius to be the fall guy when they were rumored to be letting O&A go after their contract ended and they moved him to O&A's channel after Stern threw him out like garbage. Norton said on J&S that he felt that Sabean was going to prevent O&A from re-signing with Sirius. But Sirius hated him so much that they fired Sabean literally a week before Anthony did his nigger tweets and now Sabean is seen as a backstabbing loser by pretty much everyone. Stern's whole obsession with Sabean shitting his pants also destroyed his legacy as well.

Bill O'Reilly. Fox News loser. Spent probably three dozen segments on his shows over the years ripping on O&A for being disgusting and gross and mistreating people. All the while basically turning Fox News into his private rape dungeon and trying to lure women into hotel rooms. Is arguably just as obscure as Anthony in the whole right wing community.

Dave Herman. Kike filth of the lowest order. Worked with the boys in their earlier years on regular radio. Secretly taped them and tried to get police involved in arresting them for harassment and other things. His wife once called into their show and said she was divorcing Herman and was going to sell his possessions on their front lawn if any listeners wanted them. This caused Herman to lose his mind and try to have O&A fired or even prosecuted. Herman also would call their bosses and sponsors when they went to new stations to try to ruin their careers because he was insane over them mocking him as being an old record spinning fossil. In 2013 he would be arrested for arranging to have sex with a seven-year-old girl and was arrested at an airport with a stuffed animal gift for the girl. He died in jail. The boys read his sex chats and phone logs on the air where he fantasized about raping kindergarten aged kids. His father was a rabbi.
Okay, who was the redhead radio lady who O&A made fun of for being drunk on air? She was drunk when Dave Attell was on her show. Me trying to find the clip is driving me nuts.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Jeff 'JV' Vandergrift - Co-hosted the shitshow before the shitshow. Word on the streets is, a lil' bloodsucking Pest crawled up his cutoff jeans, next thing you know, the Coast Guard is fishing his corpse out of the SF Bay.

Okay, who was the redhead radio lady who O&A made fun of for being drunk on air? She was drunk when Dave Attell was on her show. Me trying to find the clip is driving me nuts.
Darian O'Toole

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Intern David - total wasted potential who they should’ve been more aggressive about keeping around. I genuinely believe he could’ve had some success in podcasting today. This might not be totally their fault since he’s obviously a retard and seemingly doesn’t want to be in the public eye at all but I’m still going to partially blame them because they didn’t realize how good he was until he was gone. The opie’s eye vid of david leaving was one of opie’s most infuriating moments to me.

Than - one of the only actually funny people on the staff. Not sure why he left. Also was a guy who could’ve had some success in comedy in some capacity if he had stuck with it. I consider him a victim because I feel like if he had been treated better behind the scenes he likely would’ve stayed and the show would’ve been better for it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Intern David - total wasted potential who they should’ve been more aggressive about keeping around. I genuinely believe he could’ve had some success in podcasting today. This might not be totally their fault since he’s obviously a retard and seemingly doesn’t want to be in the public eye at all but I’m still going to partially blame them because they didn’t realize how good he was until he was gone. The opie’s eye vid of david leaving was one of opie’s most infuriating moments to me.

Than - one of the only actually funny people on the staff. Not sure why he left. Also was a guy who could’ve had some success in comedy in some capacity if he had stuck with it. I consider him a victim because I feel like if he had been treated better behind the scenes he likely would’ve stayed and the show would’ve been better for it.
Wasn't Than the only guy who could hold down a Rockstar job? Comment, Danny?

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
th-1281197442.jpg

How did you guys forget Rocko ?
Anthony's Rocko impression was fucking spot on.