• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lisa Marie Presley has died

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
ET chick may look weird but i’d still let her put her ET finger into my hiney, Abe.

View attachment 88696
She doesn't look like that anymore. She's extremely thin and her cheeks are sucked right into her mouth. She went from being distinctly pretty to looking like some dead eyed runway model who looks just like all the other runway models. It's a shame. It's going to fuck her, too. I don't know why people let actresses do that shit. Like how Jennifer Grey was becoming a big deal and then she got her beak sawed off and everyone was like "people liked you for a reason and you ruined it."

G

She doesn't look like that anymore. She's extremely thin and her cheeks are sucked right into her mouth. She went from being distinctly pretty to looking like some dead eyed runway model who looks like all the other runway models. It's a shame. It's going to fuck her, too. I don't know why people let actresses do that shit. Like Jennifer Grey was becoming a big deal and then she got her beak sawed off and everyone was like "people liked you for a reason and you just ruined it."

Yeah. ET chick had a real distinct look but was still really pretty. Now she just looks like all the other Hollywood whores. It’s a crime, Abe, i tell ya hwhat.

G

I don't vind ik leuk it. I don't vind ik leuk that shit one bit.

07D86BCD-5B4C-4A8A-BB10-27E2CC529264.png

G

She was looking like Patti Smith.

download (7).jpeg

She doesn't look like that anymore. She's extremely thin and her cheeks are sucked right into her mouth. She went from being distinctly pretty to looking like some dead eyed runway model who looks just like all the other runway models. It's a shame. It's going to fuck her, too. I don't know why people let actresses do that shit. Like how Jennifer Grey was becoming a big deal and then she got her beak sawed off and everyone was like "people liked you for a reason and you ruined it."
That buccal fat removal shit is the devil. Every single broad who does it looks ridiculous. Chloe Moretz's face is already collapsing in on itself. Crazy thought, but when you're in good shape and attractive, maybe you don't need to suck a bunch of shit out of your body.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
That buccal fat removal shit is the devil. Every single broad who does it looks ridiculous. Chloe Moretz's face is already collapsing in on itself. Crazy thought, but when you're in good shape and attractive, maybe you don't need to suck a bunch of shit out of your body.

I don't understand why young women get it. It makes them look older (a lot of LA face mangling shit does). Sunken cheeks are something old ladies have.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was surprised to see how many celebs / musicians were all heartbroken over Lisa Marie’s passing. They were talking about her like she actually did something amazing in her life and had all these accomplishments yet she was just the daughter of Elvis. They tried to make her a thing in music and it flopped. Other than that she was married to Michael Jackson. That’s her whole career.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Elvis's only walking cum was enough to be a minor celebrity. Far more impressive than some of the other z listers talents
I think it was Louis CK who once described Brooke Hogan (the Hulksters daughter) as his "grown up cum" and I loffed. I think Lisa Marie had a decent voice though, just didn't have a whole lot of success

G

I don't understand why young women get it. It makes them look older (a lot of LA face mangling shit does). Sunken cheeks are something old ladies have.
(((Someone))) got word out that pronounced cheekbones are good and that's about all it takes. It's kind of insane how many younger women are getting it, even though it will absolutely destroy your facial structure later on. Like I said, Chloe Moretz's face is already collapsing from it.