• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lisa Marie Presley has died

G

Priscilla Presley was one of the first women I ever remember getting a boner over. I used to want to watch The Naked Gun all the time so I could look at her and get a stiffy.

Jesus, wha happen? WWAW women not aging gracefully anymore?

1673581177474.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Jesus, wha happen? WWAW women not aging gracefully anymore?

View attachment 88689
Good fucking God, she got the cat face. If I was a little kid and saw that I'd probably cry.

It isn't even just the old cunts doing the crazy facial surgeries now. Someone posted that Chloe Moretz chick got her cheeks all hollowed out and I saw today that the E.T. chick from The VVitch got the same thing done. She was weirdly hot and now she's just weird. She looks like a skull with really wide-set eyes.

G

Good fucking God, she got the cat face. If I was a little kid and saw that I'd probably cry.

It isn't even just the old cunts doing the crazy facial surgeries now. Someone posted that Chloe Moretz chick got her cheeks all hollowed out and I saw today that the E.T. chick from The VVitch got the same thing done. She was weirdly hot and now she's just weird. She looks like a skull with really wide-set eyes.

ET chick may look weird but i’d still let her put her ET finger into my hiney, Abe.

72D47F06-92FB-4658-9EA0-3587673D57AD.jpeg