• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LIMP BIZKIT SUMMER 2024 TOUR

Forum Clout
SHIT BIZKIT in da HAUS, NIGGA!! 1488! Putchyo’ Romans up, kike azz ADL ho!

I would seriously go if that talentless asshole Durst agreed to dance around on a giant mousetrap, which unbeknownst to him, would snap shut and take his fucking arm off.
He would have to be dressed up like Mighty Mouse with a Nazi armband though and they’d have to replace him with fat nigger Lizzo, after his injury, who would be scalded to death once a vat of burning tar descends from the arena ceiling and drops on her.

I’m not a fan. Three Dollar Bill was an excellent album though… when I was 13.

lowend73

Forum Clout
This is the band that filled their Rollin video with sexy hotties only to focus the entire video on themselves in cut after cut after cut, this was 'cringe' the very day it was released unless of course you're a (deeply closeted) homosexual who enjoys watching men dance around...

Here's how a real 'white' band does it (and this should have had more half naked woman in it too):

Along with the one guy who was singing the praises of Jelly Roll, you are really pushing the envelope of faggotry sir.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Does Fred Durst still dress like an old man on stage?

View attachment 170209
He dresses like one of the seven dwarves now.
nLd3CJNgeEUu2nYLcmRnfR-970-80.jpeg.webp

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Limp Bizkit minus Durst and the DJ are actually a pretty good band.

Wes would be great in a prog rock band, if that is even a thing anymore
I liked his Big Dumb Face side project, although the albums he did recently were not great compared to the old one.