• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LIMP BIZKIT SUMMER 2024 TOUR

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Any brothaman going to go?

1701972588833.png

Forum Clout
I liked they had that little "redemption" album not long ago, but I've seen videos and they appear to suck live these days.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
They'd be entertaining, it'd be worth it to see Wes(?) because he is kind of an entertaining dude, something to tell your friends "Hey, I saw Limp Bizkit" and then they'd look at you like you had a disability or something. I think they were pioneers of 'cringe rock'.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Nice Gawker.com middle aged white woman Redditor taste, stupid.

You are not white.
This is the band that filled their Rollin video with sexy hotties only to focus the entire video on themselves in cut after cut after cut, this was 'cringe' the very day it was released unless of course you're a (deeply closeted) homosexual who enjoys watching men dance around...

Here's how a real 'white' band does it (and this should have had more half naked woman in it too):

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'd probably honestly be more inclined to go to a Limp Bizkit concert than pretty much any other currently touring band. Especially with special guest Corey Feldman. I'm not even kidding.
Lmao, the Feld Dawg should be the main attraction. He can't stop making an ass of himself. I really hope Durst does Go For It with him.