• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Like she didn't know what this was

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I like her already.
Shes really not that bad when you put in perspective were dealing with Fat and Cat Rambo and their ilk. Anica seems like a lost loser gamer girl, tried comedy and failed, and is looking for attention where she can get it (ie twitter, twitch). Shes cool in my book just for icing fatty twice. Once at the museum and once when she was in MKE for two weeks but didnt have time for Pat because she needed to visit with “fambly”

G

Her and Pat cut their teeth together on the Wisconsin open mic comic scene.
I’d like to cut his teeth with my fucking fist. I’m a badass like that, little infant baby child.

Seriously though why does this chick have Danny Trejo as her avatar? Not saying that isn’t cool just does she want to be a geriatric Chicano?

These people are weird. I’m going to go drink now after taking a shit. Namaste.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

Clearly they are good friends, atalker children. Or are they...

391-DB50-A-D868-4-DEF-BECE-27668-E8-E63-E8.png

G

She feigned having a migraine to get away from Tubby and he tweeted about her not being able to hang at an arcade and she very curtly said that’s what it was and quit tweeting back. Lol
What a fucking weirdo. Sometimes I regret fucking with this so obviously defeated faggot because he’s so clearly autistic. Then he does shit like this.

He’s also a rapist.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
So to recap:
  • She met Pat at an open mic
  • He bothered her and hit on her repeatedly despite being with Nikki at the time
  • We know he did this because he has referred the "sexual awkward phase of their friendship", which was one sided because he is repulsive
  • They kept in touch via Twitter, not texting/calling/emailing, so we literally have the entirety of their correspondence available to us
  • Pat is just some random loser she met at an open mic like 8 years ago and he won't leave her alone
  • He's lying about the last part. He doesn't do shows "across the country". Never has, never will. And he has no friends or connections even in Milwaukee, and she also never does standup, so he never helped her book shows across the country. It is a lie
  • Pat is extremely repulsive and fat and unfuckable

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’d invite her down here to Louisiana and take her on a nice ride out on Lake Pontchartrain. We’d “accidentally” run out of gas in the middle of the lake. Then she’d have to sleep with me, because of the implication. Afterwards I’d “find” the reserve can in the cubby and take us back to shore. Which is why I’m an Alpha Chad and Piggy is a Beta Cuck.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
95-A93-C4-A-ECB0-4-EE0-804-F-91180-E06-D51-E.jpg

82-B4-E254-B90-B-4-B81-9-F2-D-C98-D4-B513-AEE.jpg

It's still gross even if he had no reason to believe she was there at that specific time. God only knows what was going on in that tapioca-filled head of his.