• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lies youve told to get laid

G

When I was 16 and on holiday with a friend's family in France, me and him went out one night and met a group of slightly older American girls. For some reason we decided to pretend to be American too, as if that would increase our chances of success. For the whole night we kept up the accents. They apparently bought it, but we didn't get so much as a bit of tit. A few years later I learned that having an English accent will get you into most American women's pants so that night really was a completely pointless waste of time.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I generally dance around drinking near-lethal amounts, dressed deliberately but not too smartly, then find a way to jump into their conversation with another man with full confident pseudo-intellectual display (enough to fool a woman), the contrast of this against my messy degeneracy causes intrigue at the very least.