Lev Fer - he fuckin stinks!

Why is Luis J even allowing him on his show?

They sparred once, & obviously fat Lev got ruined, but that doesn't make Luis tough & hopefully he gets corrected.

But back t the point; Lev Fer stinks, he really thought he was gonna 'make it' & recorded a documentary titled a 'comedy time capsule'... LOL! He'ss now a fat failure & I think Luis only entertains him because it makes Luis look better. Lev Fer is now a fat fuck who nobody knows.

I found him hateable when I first became aware of him & r/OpieandAnthony gave him the business for his self-agrandising poncey self-made doco. I dont know why Luis J gives him any airtime, & Luis deserves to be taught a lesson... unless of-course there's something good about fat-fuck Lev Fer... let me know, because I think he stinks on ice.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Luis gives him airtime because Luis has a morbid fascination with watching Lev Fer flounder and he finds it hilarious that he's fat now. Luis is the least athletic person in the world and he embarrassed Lev and made him quit in that sparring match after dipshit was talking like he's been boxing his whole life. I fucking hate the kid. Even as a fat loser he still manages to come off smug and douchey.

I don't get why people like him because he seems like a boring fag who'd suck to hang out with. I like Colum Tyrell and Lev Fer popped up in the chat on his podcast once and immediately got ripped the fuck apart by everyone. Colum was like "Lev, I can't control them, get them the fuck out for your own good" and then explained that Lev's a really good friend of his. Two dudes I can't see having fuck all to say to eachother.

He just seems like he sucks all around. He had his twinkish good looks and then he just got fat as fuck.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Why doesn't Louis Gomez back to whatever shithole he swam here from and take his fat kike with him?

Whah we ran outta white people to have podcasts?