• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s keep track of how long Pat spends talking about us on Twitter today

G

Even his retard followers don’t believe that right? We’ve know where he lives, we know what conventions he goes to, we had a guy 10 feet away from him, yet no one has ever attempted any kind of physical confrontation. Seems weird for a group of ~5 or 60 or hundreds who want to kill him, doesn’t it?

G

Even his retard followers don’t believe that right? We’ve know where he lives, we know what conventions he goes to, we had a guy 10 feet away from him, yet no one has ever attempted any kind of physical confrontation. Seems weird for a group of ~5 or 60 or hundreds who want to kill him, doesn’t it?
He claimed he was being physically stalked because there have been a handful of pictures taken of him over 3 years and virtually all of them were from people who just happened to be where he was. I think maybe someone who lives in Milwaukee might have gone to Hooligans once and took his picture.

It all sounds bad as long as he controls the narrative. He tells people "they threatened to rape my wife" when in reality the quote was "I'd fuck Niki". "Die fat about it" turns into suicide threats. Anyone who believes his lies and exaggerations will be very disappointed when they see what actually happened.