• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s keep track of how long Pat spends talking about us on Twitter today

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
First post was at 9:56 AM. Edit I know it’s going to be all day. I’m just seeing how obsessed he is with us
D7B6C4EA-2712-4683-924F-4B483E7F1F89.jpeg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We live in the worst fucking world
Do we? These histrionic cunts are exhausting.
This fucks are forever miserable no matter what. They really believe they have it so rough living in the greatest country in the world. I thought with Trump out everything was going to be great? Wha Happened? Oh right, it’s never enough for these assholes.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nobody here wants to kill you Patty Cakes. If youre dead, you can't squeal any more.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Fardough
Blood Simp
Abandoning Arizona
The Even Bigger Lebowski
Farton Stink (about Nikki)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Fardough
Blood Simp
Abandoning Arizona
The Even Bigger Lebowski
Farton Stink (about Nikki)
Miller Lite's Crossing
An Unserious Ham
The Man Who Wasn't There (vandalizing his house)
No Cunt for Fat Men
The Ballad of Busted Norma Flat Jugs
The Buttfucker Proxy (about The Bull)
O Annabelle Where Art Thou
Burn Before Reading
The Tragedy of Hackbeth
True Shit

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Miller Lite's Crossing
An Unserious Ham
The Man Who Wasn't There (vandalizing his house)
No Cunt for Fat Men
The Ballad of Busted Norma Flat Jugs
The Buttfucker Proxy (about The Bull)
O Annabelle Where Art Thou
Burn Before Reading
The Tragedy of Hackbeth
True Shit
A Seriously Large Man
The Babyfeelers

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
It's totally normal to insult and try to anger the person who you suspect wants to kill you. Because that makes sense.

"Wrong, as always, atalker. I did not say I suspected that you want to kill me, I said that you've demanded that I kill myself, and that is a fact, not a suspicion. Wrong, child, people can be forced to commit suicide. You do not understand words and I will not explain it to you again."

Fat. Fat and dumb.

G

Nobody here wants to kill you Patty Cakes. If youre dead, you can't squeal any more.
This animal is so fucking stupid. Our boys have as much archived on him as he supposedly has on us except he doesn’t really. Bad book reviews and admittedly tasteless comments on some funeral page aren’t felonies despite whatever this bloated maniac would have his Twitter fag followers believe.

He’s also a fat faggot rapist. Fat, too.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The FBI spoke with him for 5 minutes and wanted him dead. They deal with twisted shit all day and then some fat guy cries "You don't understand! They made suicide demands!"