• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s keep this party going

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I was running by the house John Lennon did his first solo albums in including the imagine video the other day. Ringo brought it off him. His son used to hang out with my mum and uncles. He was in Oasis. They didn't tell me until I was at an Oasis gig. No idea how they didn't mention that for 25+ years tbh

Anyway the new remaster of revolver is all I play right now.

fookin hell mate

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
peace AND love
I love Ringo. He's a weird fella but he's 80 something and although he's had work down he does genuinely have a youthful energy about him. He looks younger than his son when he was doing LSD in the 60s and a full blown alcoholic for many years

I love this 80s interview. George trying to be all holy and Ringo is obviously not sober and is just going for laughs every moment

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I love Ringo. He's a weird fella but he's 80 something and although he's had work down he does genuinely have a youthful energy about him. He looks younger than his son when he was doing LSD in the 60s and a full blown alcoholic for many years

I love this 80s interview. George trying to be all holy and Ringo is obviously not sober and is just going for laughs every moment

drunk 80s Ringo was great