• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Let's be bad guys"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
ga7nbz.jpg

jolpax.jpg

8oe0fx.jpg

evbtgy.jpg

tmf0ho.jpg

6vwjse.png

imjsb2.png
A real, Pedophile's Pedophile.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
This guy on the right of this photo. The one here:

tmf0ho.jpg

His name is George Seletas. He's one of the only dweebs at these nerdfests that's married. He's also in charge of deciding who wins awards at these dork conventions. But he has a daughter is my point. And for some reason pat finds it acceptable to leave creepy and odd comments on pics of said daughter who, at the time that he left the comments, was only a teenager. Pat was in his mid-thirties.

Creepy-pig.jpg

Creepy-pig-2.jpg

Forum Clout

tmf0ho.jpg

His name is George Seletas. He's one of the only dweebs at these nerdfests that's married. He's also in charge of deciding who wins awards at these dork conventions. But he has a daughter is my point. And for some reason pat finds it acceptable to leave creepy and odd comments on pics of said daughter who, at the time that he left the comments, was only a teenager. Pat was in his mid-thirties.

Creepy-pig.jpg

Creepy-pig-2.jpg
What a sick individual!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Funny how he gained weight all in the middle (stomach, chins/head) and his arms are still tiny. He looks like he’s never done a bicep curl / tricep push even though he’s been going to the gym for “10 years”

Also note this is a man who claimed to be “drowning in strange”
After seeing this photo I think drunk girls at bars thought he was Napoleon Dynamite and they were sleeping with an E list celeb.
7CCF75AA-1CCE-447B-B706-AEEB533E9A56.png

G

This faggot really wasn’t prepared for us. Also, we got you, Patricia and not for nothing you deliberately asked for us. Those ‘Right Wing’ (which most of us are not) types that you hate so much don’t make up even half of this autistic horde.

Instead of Annabelle and living and working hard to build a life with your devoted gorgeous high school sweetheart you’re married to us. Til death do us part.

That’s not a death threat btw, you faggot ass cuck. I’m just noting how pathetically cucked you are.

You fucking ass cuck

[URL unfurl="true"]https://makeagif.com/amp/kTPGZf[/URL]

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

tmf0ho.jpg

Creepy-pig.jpg

Creepy-pig-2.jpg
She looks like a tranny in that second picture