• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Let's be bad guys"

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
ga7nbz.jpg

jolpax.jpg

8oe0fx.jpg

evbtgy.jpg

tmf0ho.jpg

6vwjse.png

imjsb2.png

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Took forever to load and I was praying they were holding up his severed head.View attachment 18768
Do you think he burned that shirt since it not only doesn't fit him anymore, obviously, but features a NAZI FASCIST on it?
I’m a fan of Adam Baldwin myself. We share similar political leanings, and think GamerGate was bullshit. Unlike Pat though I knew him from Full Metal Jacket, not a Jos Whedon (who like Piggy is a beta male crybaby on Twitter, and according to many in the industry, a small dicked tyrant with Napoleon syndrome) show that was just a Star Trek meets Brady Bunch derivative that AB did for the money (and I’m fine with fleecing beta male losers like Jos Whedon, fuck that Napoleon Complexed cunt).