• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie skullfucks Pat against the wall with a 13-inch strap-on

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Pat directly contributing to the demise of File770 and their pedophilic goals would be a great storyline for this season. 🙏

b0968c646ae0ac3cf2011a9fd60aafcd.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It’s so hilarious that Rick made a bonafide patposter out of a random middle aged woman who works in his industry. If you look at her TL she is a sweet old lady with a normal social media presence but turns into a rottweiler when the topic of Pig comes up.

This is just who pig is as a person. I sometimes think we’re weird obsessives for even caring about him but I’m sure there are many people over the years who have fantasized about killing him in the most bloody, brutal ways after one interaction.

I just love that he picked the worst person for his arch nemesis that he possibly could in Leslie. If he wasn’t a 1.2 GPA tard he’d realize it’s a losing battle and walk away but his ego won’t allow him to do that. Never change, pig.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
And I don’t have to rent half of it out or clean up after paying schmucks.

Fucking ribs. It really is pathetic that that’s how he makes money. Its one thing to have a portfolio of property as a source of passive income but this retard is literally letting out the other half of where he lives and having to clean up after strangers to make a little bit of money.

Nice dignified life, stupid.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Fucking ribs. It really is pathetic that that’s how he makes money. Its one thing to have a portfolio of property as a source of passive income but this retard is literally letting out the other half of where he lives and having to clean up after strangers to make a little bit of money.

Nice dignified life, stupid.
that money pays back lynn's loan. $100,000 incl quasi's and his own lawyers