• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Leslie is pulling his tail again

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Another day, another rake. What do you know about your own daughter Pat?

0c606bb1e46db2681962b2132de591ea.png
Every recent thing he learned about his daughter came from me. I have a lot more material but I don't share it, him being the main reason.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
It makes for a decent living if you have places in destinations people want to go....sniff....I'm sad now.
You aren't positioning yourself as a voice in the writing industry while mopping up spooge
Nor are you airbnbing your main residence, these are purposed for Airbnb
Your AirBnBs are paying mortgages and increasing assets, not paying the debts for a lolsuit.
Your Airbnb has heirloom shrubbery (albeit molested) not salted weed patches.

There is a big difference and no knock on airbnbers whatsoever.
Just think if fatty wasnt such a fat narc he could have been slinging insurance while writing his trash, at the same time airbnb'ing the other half of the hovel. With Nikki working, Oakland would have been paid off by now and both sides would be airbnb'd while they could have got a proper mortgage on another property. Thats my favorite thing about Pat, despite being a retarded fat rube, he actually had a golden window to succeed in his early 30's and blew it spectacularly. He'll be in his 50's before AirBnB has paid of his debt, let along started to touch the mortgage.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
"More defamation for us." What the hell does that mean? Not defamation "to" us?

"For us" implies it's something he's collecting or hoarding. For what, to be used in a lawsuit?

Instead of defamation being something unwanted he writes about collecting it.

He is perfectly making her point.
I like that it implies he is showing niki his twitter spats.
"Look what she said about me now Niki, why would she say this about US."