• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lenay D (of Ron and Fez fame) is a drunken whore

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
That’s a big thing I never liked about r&f. Too many nobodies like mikey and hard rock johnny that would call in and contribute nothing. They did a bad job at giving listeners the feeling of being part of the show. The clips are usually alright but there’s so much inside shit that it’s easy to feel lost.
Never forget that some of the best Earl and Dave moments are ruined by people like Mooch, Pitsy, Sheepy, and Lily.

The forum users were so fucking gay. That shit all started in DC too. These Maryland and Virginia faggots stink. Fuck perrynoid

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Never forget that some of the best Earl and Dave moments are ruined by people like Mooch, Pitsy, Sheepy, and Lily.

The forum users were so fucking gay. That shit all started in DC too. These Maryland and Virginia faggots stink. Fuck perrynoid
There’s only two Pitsy clips on YouTube and one is from after he worked there. How long was he on the show?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout

At least Mooch, Pitsy, and Lily pissed Earl off. All Sheepy ever did was laugh awkwardly into the microphone. I would love nothing more than to hear that creepy faggot gurgling in his own blood.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
At least Mooch, Pitsy, and Lily pissed Earl off. All Sheepy ever did was laugh awkwardly into the microphone. I would love nothing more than to hear that creepy faggot gurgling in his own blood.
I don’t care if they pissed off earl because they weren’t good at it.
They just piled on after Ronnie and Dave would do the good work