• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lenay D (of Ron and Fez fame) is a drunken whore

Forum Clout
She was a radio personality from age 4 to 11/12 and then she did her own shows?

Her degenerate parents forced her to call in just so they could get on the show. She was never funny or entertaining.

Mikey D is a faggot (he sucked off and was sucked off by Sarah Jessica Parker’s brother) and radio cancer. The earliest example of the hanger on assholes who thought they were part of the show. So glad he got humiliated by Wonderboy in the boxing match in Washington DC.

Stfu whore.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
She was a radio personality from age 4 to 11/12 and then she did her own shows?

Her degenerate parents forced her to call in just so they could get on the show. She was never funny or entertaining.

Mikey D is a faggot (he sucked off and was sucked off by Sarah Jessica Parker’s brother) and radio cancer. The earliest example of the hanger on assholes who thought they were part of the show. So glad he got humiliated by Wonderboy in the boxing match in Washington DC.

Stfu whore.
That’s a big thing I never liked about r&f. Too many nobodies like mikey and hard rock johnny that would call in and contribute nothing. They did a bad job at giving listeners the feeling of being part of the show. The clips are usually alright but there’s so much inside shit that it’s easy to feel lost.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Do you go deep with the Lenny D?

Sniff

I ask because I want to know if she ever talks about wand or shows her whore of a mother? I saw Mikey D in a different video of hers and they’re still tight as ever🤢
She once referred to the fact that she wasn't completely ok with what happened when she was a kid. After Fez died I said "Lenay hates Ron and Fez" on one of her old videos and she responded angrily that she didn't hate Ron and Fez. I responded "we all know what you said, Lenay"

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
That’s a big thing I never liked about r&f. Too many nobodies like mikey and hard rock johnny that would call in and contribute nothing. They did a bad job at giving listeners the feeling of being part of the show. The clips are usually alright but there’s so much inside shit that it’s easy to feel lost.

I don't hate most of the listener-caller-message board people that much necessarily. My main problem is when they became the show and how hard it became to follow the show when there was so much inside gossip.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Almost as bad was offering up his wife to dyke out with the other drunken whores in order to become a show personality.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
What?

You didn't like Mikey D? Or Mikey Boy? Or Photoshop Mike? Or Mikey Background? Or Sgt Magoo? Or Bobo? Or WickedBalls? Or Blowhard? Or Chuck Wagon? Or Silera? Or Frenchie? Or Hard Rock Johnny? Or Bri-Bri? Or Luchie? Or HappyTypingGirl? Or Brazilian Julie? Or Hosp? Or Radio Shark?

G

What?

You didn't like Mikey D? Or Mikey Boy? Or Photoshop Mike? Or Mikey Background? Or Sgt Magoo? Or Bobo? Or WickedBalls? Or Blowhard? Or Chuck Wagon? Or Silera? Or Frenchie? Or Hard Rock Johnny? Or Bri-Bri? Or Luchie? Or HappyTypingGirl? Or Brazilian Julie? Or Hosp? Or Radio Shark?
None can compare to O&A’s super team of Lady Trucker and Snowy in Michigan.