• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lefties turning on Patton Oswald is so fucking funny

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Show me on the soyface where the mean words hurt you

7v0293xi74w51.png

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Two siblings being genuinely trans is a statistical anomaly. Like a million to one. There is something going on there.
I doubt they are. He just says it so he can be part of a marginalized group. Seems it's pretty easy to call yourself trans or non-binary and be accepted immediately. Sure, he has large tits for a man but that does not make him anything other than a fat titted loser.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I was at the "Werewolves" taping in Austin too (I've told the story here before) and I'm more offended by Patton's wife-killing and by self-obsessed tranny faggots. Does my opinion count for nothing sir?

Also nice to see Dave Chappelle looking like T.K. Carter from The Corner.

G

What exactly are trans people whining about? Maybe I’d feel bad for a “legit” troon in the 70s or 80s when people used to bully for real or would just murder you. But today the whole country bends over backwards to cater to this insanity and lie about how strong and brave they are and how they really look like women. They’ve got more privilege than supposed white privilege. And they’ve got that too since they’re usually white.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I doubt they are. He just says it so he can be part of a marginalized group. Seems it's pretty easy to call yourself trans or non-binary and be accepted immediately. Sure, he has large tits for a man but that does not make him anything other than a fat titted loser.
With his past of ripping people off and being asshole like Pat online if bought up he could use the anti trans card