• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lefties turning on Patton Oswald is so fucking funny

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I just love watching them constantly eat their own

Screenshot_20220101-223153.jpg

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Forum Clout
"I've been living this shit" makes it sound like he signed up to be a mechanic in the Army and they sent him to Fallujuh to fight insurgents instead. What exactly does being trans mean to him? Looking at the few photos of him, he just looks like a fat guy who likes to eat a lot. He has to go out of his way to explain that he's not a fat guy who likes to eat a lot, he's a fat guy who is something else?

The world has passed me by.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
View attachment 18006GM Sarli isn't trans. He's banging the broken crippie. It's just another word for attention on Twitter, and just like greasy fatty foods, GM Sarli can't help himself from binging on it.
Maybe he is a "trans lesbian" yuuccckk, wonder if is dead brother was a tranny too

Forum Clout
"I've been living this shit" makes it sound like he signed up to be a mechanic in the Army and they sent him to Fallujuh to fight insurgents instead. What exactly does being trans mean to him? Looking at the few photos of him, he just looks like a fat guy who likes to eat a lot. He has to go out of his way to explain that he's not a fat guy who likes to eat a lot, he's a fat guy who is something else?

The world has passed me by.
It allows him to instantly go from an incredibly low status slovenly beta male to an important member of an oppressed class of freedom fighters on par with the heroes who stormed the beaches of Normandy without having to so much as lift a single pre-diabetic butt cheek off of his gaming chair.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Mama Sarli must’ve REALLY been fucked to end up with this disgusting abomination, a tranny, and a fat dead WingsOfRedemption looking obese faggot for her sons. No way there was a (straight) father in that household. Sadly there was probably an obscene amount of child abuse (like the sfwa allegedly does) going on :/