• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Leave twitter to the pros"

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Spree killer
Pat is something of a Spree killer himself

C5F18F42-14B6-4CDA-9AEB-3BFE59ACEF0F.jpeg

G

Or like I suspect he's actually paid to do this shit on twitter and was gifted all those fake followers to prop him up as some "influencer".
If anyone is paying him to Tweet they're even dumber than Rick and they like wasting money. Unless they're paying him to promote the opposite of what they want. Like maybe there's an association in Las Vegas that's trying to make The Strip popular again. So they sent him to Fremont and told him to Tweet. Anyone seeing those Freemont tweets would choose a hotel on the strip.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Middle aged fucking man says "Leave Twitter to the pros". Holy shit, that's so cringey that I recoiled reading it.

You're a grown man, you fat stupid coward. Social media is supposed to be a hobby - not a lifestyle. Not to mention that it's 2022, and the kids who you and your SFWA buddies obsess about see Twitter as boomer tier shit.

Kyle Rittenhouse is known over the entire world, and the majority of people either love him or at least, over the course of his trial, came to grudgingly respect him and admit to the snowjob that the media tried to pull with him - not to mention that he's half your age and half your size.

You? You're more obscure now than you were before your stolen abortion tweet. The people who do know of you primarily know of you because of your Tomlinson'd lawsuits and your lolcow antics. The only people in your corner are old barren cat ladies, pedophiles, broken trannies and RakDaddy. Jesus, you even killed someone and couldn't get a fraction of Kyle's notoriety.

If you are middle aged and Twitter is your entire life - and it is - then you are an abysmal failure.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Patricks more famous than any of us. This just happened the other day, someone I was spreading the virus to already knew Patrick as a lolcow:
1623d222e85079335bf4c953c90213f7.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Patricks more famous than any of us. This just happened the other day, someone I was spreading the virus to already knew Patrick as a lolcow:
1623d222e85079335bf4c953c90213f7.jpeg
That's awesome. Patrick truly is famous, just not for the things for which he wished to be famous for. He truly got what he deserved - the status of Chris Chan 2.0.

I also love how this appears to be a conversation between Joe and Mad Max.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A twitter pro in 2022? That’s as a relevant as a MySpace expert in 2022. Also, he’s almost 42 (I think he turns that this month) who is unemployed with zero marketable job skills bragging that he’s a twitter pro. This is what social media addiction looks like and why it’s a serious problem. I guarantee he talks about twitter all day to everyone he can in real life not realizing he sounds like a crazy person.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
A twitter pro in 2022? That’s as a relevant as a MySpace expert in 2022. Also, he’s almost 42 (I think he turns that this month) who is unemployed with zero marketable job skills bragging that he’s a twitter pro. This is what social media addiction looks like and why it’s a serious problem. I guarantee he talks about twitter all day to everyone he can in real life not realizing he sounds like a crazy person.
The bartenders at Hooligans have to hear about ratios and engagement while some other slob at the bar is waiting for another Busch.