• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Leave twitter to the pros"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
1.png

I'm so glad that his only legacy is this place and his KiwiFarms thread.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Middle aged fucking man says "Leave Twitter to the pros". Holy shit, that's so cringey that I recoiled reading it.

You're a grown man, you fat stupid coward. Social media is supposed to be a hobby - not a lifestyle. Not to mention that it's 2022, and the kids who you and your SFWA buddies obsess about see Twitter as boomer tier shit.

Kyle Rittenhouse is known over the entire world, and the majority of people either love him or at least, over the course of his trial, came to grudgingly respect him and admit to the snowjob that the media tried to pull with him - not to mention that he's half your age and half your size.

You? You're more obscure now than you were before your stolen abortion tweet. The people who do know of you primarily know of you because of your Tomlinson'd lawsuits and your lolcow antics. The only people in your corner are old barren cat ladies, pedophiles, broken trannies and RakDaddy. Jesus, you even killed someone and couldn't get a fraction of Kyle's notoriety.

If you are middle aged and Twitter is your entire life - and it is - then you are an abysmal failure.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Being a professional at Twitter is like being a professional hot dog eater.

You, and the other people involved in it might find what you're doing to be impressive but the average person with real hobbies or a job find it to be disgusting and a gigantic waste of time on a dubious non talent. Also, you spend most of your time with long meat tubes in your mouth.

Forum Clout
If he's such a pro why does his follower count never go anywhere? Always stays like 1,000 at most in deviations up or down. Almost like he bought thousands of bots. Or like I suspect he's actually paid to do this shit on twitter and was gifted all those fake followers to prop him up as some "influencer". I fucking hate him and want him to lose everything.