• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Least unfunny broad?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
So sick of bitch comedians being shoved down our throats. As if the world isn’t lousy enough with all the shitty male comedians.

Which women would you listen to for laughs if forced to? I think it could be fun to throw Ms. Pat and Lisa Lampanelli together but only if they throw punches.
That Ellen degeneres fella is a god damn hoot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Maria Bamford is pretty funny, but I couldn't really get into her Netflix show. I've heard Jo Firestone a few times on the Comedy Central station on Sirius which was kind of funny, but then she does things like having the audience name 25 different birds with zero humor involved. Idk, it's a tough one, and yes I know she's a J-O-O.
Really? I liked Lady Dynamite a lot even though it was a bit absurdist at times. Of course Netflix canceled it after 2 (maybe 3) seasons. She’s awesome at “acting” crazy. She’s great in Louie too.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Really? I liked Lady Dynamite a lot even though it was a bit absurdist at times. Of course Netflix canceled it after 2 (maybe 3) seasons. She’s awesome at “acting” crazy. She’s great in Louie too.
I say this anytime she is mentioned here but I'm shocked they never had her on O&A she would have riffed well with Jim's characters.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
As far as comedic acting:
Sarah Silverman is hilarious when someone else is writing for her.
Betty White is the best part of Lake Placid, that might have been the beginning of her post-GG cultural renaissance.
Jane Curtin was really funny in the OG SNL cast, I respect Gilda Radner a lot more than I laugh at her.
Other top picks have already been covered.

Forum Clout
My growing disdain for stand up makes it hard to judge the quality of her act, but I always thought Kathleen Madigan came across like someone fun to shoot the shit with over a beer.

Wendy Liebman had one of the funniest bits in The Aristocrats (for whatever that's worth)

While she was mostly just biting Lucille Ball's style, Fran Drescher is quite funny in The Nanny. Plus she gets bonus points for having an absolutely horrific back story that as fair I know she never leaned on to build public sympathy -- on the contrary she spent years trying to keep it quiet.

Here's one no wants to hear: Janeane Garofalo. I've never been much of fan of her stand up -- though I give her credit for grinding it in the clubs with a less-than-audience friendly style -- but she has an impressive TV/Film resume and is the rare breed of modern comedian with the integrity to say unpopular things and defend unpopular people. I consider her more of an "Honorable Mention" than an actual funny broad, though.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
There was a girl crossing the street today. Not obese but gross. Blonde hair looked like amy schumer and i preyd gor he to be hit by a car